Lan SiZhui slowly walked over to where the Ghost General and Ghost Hand were at as hesitation expressed on his face before dismissing that feeling as he grabbed a small pouch from his robes. He then threw it up as a blue light appeared from inside of the pouch and began to absorbed the Ghost Hand inside before closing it tightly.

"Forget about the Ghost Hand. Capture the Ghost General Wen Ning, then we'll all be famous!" This motivated the rogue cultivators as they surrounded Wen Ning.

"Don't be rash." Lan LingShu scowled as she stepped away from Jin Ling. Her amber eyes glaring at the bunch of arrogant cultivators.

"What's there to fear, the Yiling Matriarch are long gone. Get him!" Then with that said, they lunged for the Ghost General.

The veins on Wen Ning's face increases sensing the possible danger around him before letting out a roar. Wen Ning then swung his arms, swinging his chains as he took down all of the rogue cultivators in one swoop until an arrow pinned the end of his iron chain, restraining his arm that was connected to the chain.

"Are you crazy?!" Lan JingYi proclaimed as Jin Ling was, again, attacking the Ghost General as he lunges for the fierce corpse with his sword brandished.

But, Wen Ning managed to block the blade with his shackle before raising his free hand and roughly pushed Jin Ling away.

Sending the youth in yellow flying back. However, another body appeared up behind Jin Ling as their feet skidded on the ground, managing to slow the fall for both of them.

Jin Ling groaned painfully, shaking his head briefly to rid of the slight dizziness as he looked up, finding out that the one who stopped his crash was Lan LingShu as the maiden's amber eyes looked down at him with concern.

"Are you alright, Jin-Gongzi?" Lan LingShu asked as she helped the boy sit up.

"Wh-What are you-!" He groaned before his voice hitched once he saw the incoming danger approaching behind the maiden, seeing that Wen Ning's attention was still on him as the fierce corpse sped toward them and without hesitation, he grabbed and pushed Lan LingShu behind his own body before bracing for the death-blow while shielding the maiden.

That was until, a softer, more calmer tune echoed in the flames as Wen Ning froze before his fist made contact with Jin Ling's face. The Ghost General slowly turned his head toward the source, laying his pupilless eyes on Wei WuHui playing her flute.

 The Ghost General slowly turned his head toward the source, laying his pupilless eyes on Wei WuHui playing her flute

Both of the Lan twins' eyes widened in confusion and realisation as they stared at the flute-playing woman. 'This song...!'

The song seem to be able to calm the fierce corpse down as Wen Ning slowly lowered his arms and began to stumbled toward Wei WuHui, his shackles dragging at his feet.