CHAP 6 : Meeting the Sano Sister & invitation To A Sleepover

AFTER THIRTY MINUTES OF BEING ASLEEP...

Athanasia awoke after half an hour of being unconscious. Her head was on someone's lap, as the person who's lap she slept on was playing with her hair.

"You're finally awake," The person who's lap she slept on spoke, which athanasia immediately recognized who's voice it was,

Takashi Mitsuya

"Oh my goodness.. i-im so sorry, Mitsuya!" Athanasia immediately stood up, feeling embarrassed, ashamed, and flustered.

"Y-you must've been the one who carried me when I passed out.. t-this is so embarrassing.." athanasia mumbled, feeling more embarrassed at her situation.

She had already embarrassed herself when Takemichi brought the others home yesterday.. and now she's embarrassing herself infront of one of her favorite characters in Tokyo Revengers again..

"It's fine, you don't have to say sorry," Mitsuya said with a chuckle, his words making athanasia unexpectedly blush.

"S-still, I'm so sorry for being a nuisance.." athanasia said, to which Mitsuya smiled.

"I told you that it's fine, you weren't a nuisance at all." Mitsuya said with his usual calm tone.

Athanasia was about to speak, before she was cut off by a voice.

"Woah, what's athanasia doing here?" A voice asked coming from behind her, it was Mikey, with draken following behind him.

"You know her too?" Mitsuya asked Mikey, a bit puzzled with how mikey knew athanasia aswell since takemichi had told him she had just arrived to tokyo a few days ago.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend." Mikey said happily, wrapping his arm around athanasia's shoulder, while draken frowned.

Silence engulfed the group as no one spoke out of confusion and shock.

"You're dating Mikey?" Mitsuya asked her, looking so confused when he heard that.

Before athanasia could reply, Draken beat her to it.

"Oi, Mikey. I told you that she already said no to you." Draken said, it was tiring having to remind Mikey that he wasn't dating athanasia.

Mitsuya sighed a sigh of relief upon Draken explaining.

"You're ruining the mood, ken-chin." Mikey pouted, letting go of athanasia's shoulder.

"Whatever, but what exactly are you doing here, athanasia?" Mikey asked athanasia.

"I got.. um.. lost?" Athanasia said, seemingly questioning what she said.

"I'm still new to Tokyo so I don't really know the map around here.." athanasia further explained, not wanting them to get suspicious, "that's why I got lost.. trying to explore."

"Lost? Hm, okay." Mikey muttered, as he smiled, believing her words without question at the moment.

Draken, on the other hand, wasn't so sure about how athanasia managed to arrive to a shrine when being lost.

"Athanasia, how exactly did you get here? Takemichi's place is far from here." Draken asked with a voice laced with suspicion.

"And even if you are lost, There's no way you walked so far from the city to here." He was way harder to convince than his president.

"well-" Just as athanasia was about to speak again, a voice yelled her name, cutting her off from explaining.

"Athanasia!" It was takemichi, who looked at her in shock.