PROLOGUE : A peek into the future

HII EVERYONE!! I'M SO HAPPY UR READING THIS CAUSE THIS MEANS THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WMMAP AND TOKYO REVENGERS AND WANTS A STORY CROSSOVER 💝💝

WELL I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I'M NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER SO THERE MIGHT BE SOME ERRORS OF STUFF, SO BEWARE..

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
THERE WILL BE A LOT OF GRAMMAR ERRORS
SLOW/FAST UPDATES
I LOVE ATHANASIA TOO MUCH 😭
ANGST??
SLOW UPDATES (Im sorry fo updating so slowly 😭🙏)

The Jeweled Eyed Woman Who Left Him In The Rain
_________________________________________

The wind breezed softly, as a woman with soft blonde locks, and gorgeous unique jeweled blue eyes looked up to the moon. Her name was Athanasia, Athanasia De Elger Obelia, Princess of Obelian Empire, The Beauty of The Continent.

Those were her former titles, now she's known as the older 'cousin' of Hanagaki Takemichi. and the 'shining solo' of Tokyo, a title that she once called her father once when she was a child.. she missed her life in obelia, athanasia knew she could never go back to where she was born, all because she was brought back to a story she read.

Athanasia felt a presence behind her, as she turned around to see the man she had turned away from in the past.

"I loved you, so much so that I was willing to do anything for you.. so why, Why did you decide to runaway from me." The man's voice was rough, as his tone was to scare and intimadate her, but his expression betrayed what he was saying, His words were cruel, but his expression was of heartbreak. Athanasia remembered the scene from her dream a while back, A dream that was a lot like this situation except it was back in 'her' world, in obelia with her parents.

"I didn't mean to runaway, It was a mistake to have done that.. I should have acted more responsible than leaving you behind when you told me you loved me.." Athanasia said apologeticly as she looked to the tiled floor, She knew her apologies wouldn't heal what she had done to the man who she left in the rain as she ran cowardly from his feelings for her, he was just a boy back then, now he's a man.

"But no matter how sorry or apologetic I am for what I've done, I still don't love you.." She stated, as she looked back up to meet his eyes. The man's eyes were watery as he was crying upon hearing her rejection yet again.*

"Won't there ever be a day where you can consider me as your lover? Can't I be someone more special than the 'lucas' boy that you dream of in your heart? Aren't I more important than any man you've ever met before..?" The man said in pain, tears dripping down from his eyes to the clean tiles below. The man watched athanasia's expression carefully, as he tried to find any feature of hers that would say she was lying about her earlier words, but nothing.. Athanasia truly was telling the truth, She could never love him like how he loves her, no matter what he would and did for her. her heart was already taken by another man..

_________________________________________

HII AGAIN!! HOW WAS THIS PROLOGUE? SRRY IF IM BEING ANNOYING WITH MY QUESTION.. PLS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE PROLOGUE, AND CRITISM IS APPRECIATED BTW SINCE IT WILL HELP ME DEVELOP AS A WRITER IF I FIX MY WRITING FLAWS 😚😚

ALSO, DO YOU ALL WANT ATHANASIA TO GO BACK TO 'HER' WORLD AND BE WITH LUCAS LIKE IN THE OG!WMMAP? OR DO YOU ALL WANT HER TO CONTINUE STAYING IN TOKYO REVENGERS AND MAYBE FALLING FOR SOMEONE?

BYE EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PROLOGUE, AND WHO COULD IT BE THAT ATHANASIA WAS TALKING TO?

Jeweled Eyes (TOKYO REVENGERS X WMMAP CROSSOVER)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें