Nasir slightly smiled at the fact that he whispered at the end like somebody could hear them. Turning her body towards him, she felt a hand wrap around her neck before he leaned down giving her a kiss. After a few seconds she pulled away needing air and he continued down her neck pulling her impossibly closer to him, as a reflex she leaned her to the side giving him more space and one of her hands went to his bicep.

"You so pretty, baby." He said lowly placing a kiss on her pulse. "I love you."

"I love you."

"Mmm"

"Seen a lady staring at you Nasir. If you love me you should put a plastic bag on your head"

He leaned up his hands in her waist keeping her in place

"You tryna kill me?"

"No, I'll poke 3 holes in it so you can see and breathe."

"Thank you." He responded going along with her

Eventually they heard the elevator go off. The door opened and he lead her to the only table in the lit up floor. Looking around seeing that they were on the roof. Pulling out her chair letting her sit down before he pushed it in.

Looking over at the people that came out the second elevator, they walked over to where they sat placing the well done steak, asparagus, and mashed potatoes in front of them along with the drinks.

-

"I always tell you around trying to seduce me Nasir" A'kira said eyeing him making him look up from what he was doing.

The cuffs on the shirt was starting to irritate him so he rolled them up showing the tattoos under them. He didn't even know how long they've been outside talking, but he could tell the casino was starting to shut down because the faint music got even lower. That told him it was about 1am.

He liked spending time with her, she always had something new to tell him.

"Ain't nobody seducing you." He said shaking his head

"Yes you are, but it's okay. And my parents said they wants to meet you" she said and smiled at him

He nodded once

"When?"

"Anytime, we can go tomorrow if you don't have anything to do"

" 'aight. Just tell me when and we can go." He said standing up walking over to her chair helping her up too.

Walking them over to the elevator this time he typed in then code on the pad making them go up 1 more floor opening the penthouse. Rose petals on the floor making her look up at him.

He walked behind her, his eyes dropping down when they went up the stairs.

She walked in the beautiful decorated room. She could tell he did this his self simply because it didn't look like a professional did it. The black balloons touching the ceiling, red petals on the floor, and gifts on the bed.

She was trying not to cry but that wasn't working in her favor.

He just watched, still standing at the door and watched as she started to open the gifts there. It wasn't a lot

Just some perfume he saw she was running out of, a new Apple Watch because the one she had cracked, some jewelry, and a purse he saw he like on social media when he was watching her scroll through it.

He personally thought he did a good job and through he wasn't showing it, hoped she thought the same.

He watched as he opened the gifts her smile telling him she liked them.