XII~ 𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲

Start from the beginning

He looked over at Cam who was weakly looking at Klay. I can tell he wanted to help him so bad but he was too banged up to do anything.

"Cam you still in love with Kaylin but got this hoe in here, you know you using her until you get back with Kaylin."

He moved his eyes back over to me,
"And you, I used to think you were special. But if you think about it you really a bop, pregnant with somebody else baby but leading my nigga on. Prolly better off, offing yourself cause if you were my mom I'd hate you."

I held my tears back from flowing out of my eyes, God sometimes I hate being pregnant showing emotions so weak. I put my arms down and walked over to Klay.

He looked me into my eyes and dropped his smirk, I then grabbed his left hand and held it out, smacking his gun into his hand. I slap him with so much force across the right side of his face.

"You may not have shit to lose, but as long as you're living you will suffer. Crack feen." I glared while letting tears fall from my eyes and down my cheeks.

Austin.TX📍
November 21, 2022
1:46 PM

Big Z House

Ava's POV

After taking an extremely hot shower, I lotioned my body up with some Victoria Secret Bombshell lotion. When I say butter I mean butter! That shit makes me smell so good.

After finishing the rest of my hygiene I throw on an all white plain bodysuit and a fur coat to go over. I also put on some white fur boots to match, sprayed some bombshell perfume on, and smeared some clear lip gloss over my pretty ass lips.

So yeah I cried for days when Jonnu yelled at me for trying to buy him some stuff for his trip. That shit had me feeling ugly and embarrassed, I didn't know how to handle the way I was feeling so I decided to find my own way.

Trey brother sells weed so I had him get some for me because if I would have asked Aj he would have flipped out. I can't roll for shit so I had Trey roll me 5 nice ass joints, ugh I love my friends foreal.

I grabbed one from out of my dresser draw, grabbed the pink Chanel book bag Jonnu brought me and headed outside to the back patio.

Nobody was home, Avon and Big Z were at the studio of course and Jonnu and Saquan hadn't been coming around since I showed up to their house. Since it's Thanksgiving break I'll be staying with Avon for the week. I place my blunt on the patio table along with my phone.

Pulling the mini grill towards me I lifted the Weber off and tossed the book bag inside. Going back into the house I go to my room to grab my pill speaker and head to the kitchen. As I'm looking through the liquor bottles set up neatly I pick out Woodford Reserve Whiskey, my mom's favorite bourbon.

Checking the drawls for a lighter and all I see is matches so I guess that will do. Getting back outside on the patio I opened up the bottle of whiskey and poured some over the book bag. I placed the bottle down onto the table and lit a match up, lighting my blunt and throwing it onto the bookbag making a fire.

As I'm inhaling the blunt I connect my phone to my speaker to play. "I'm looking for the hoes" by Sexxy Red , turning it all the way up I placed the pill on the table and grabbed the bottle of whiskey pouring a shot into my mouth.

I hear the patio door open so I turn around to see Aj, Saquan, Kyrie and Jonnu following behind him. Oh this is just great.

"The fuck you doing!?" Aj shouted over the music.