"T? Where Dey at?"

"I combed them out."

"Man you got too much hair."

"Don't worry ima get a silk press."

"Nah, it's coo like this. Let's get to work."

I got comfortable while Brandon did his thing. Bout 45 minutes later we were done, I checked the cut out and paid.

Stopping to the outlet on the way back I got Janet an outfit. It's only right if she going to meet the horses she gotta get ready. I also picked her up some yellow roses, a pretty girl deserves pretty roses and I'm hoping I can get her to open up to me more about her family.

Walking to my car I see her mother walking my way. "Braxton! Yoohooo, hi."

"Uhh hey." I still proceeded to get in my truck.

"Did you file a suit yet?"

"No, did you file Janet's?"

"Not yet. Umm about our little hospital run in the elevator. You called me a different last name, how come?"

Y'all is she for real right now? "Cut the crap Katherine."

"Why did you call me that?"

"Katherine if I tell you why I called you that, you gone take me out next. Ian got time to play with you lady. Though if you know like I know, you'd leave me alone. I'll be seeing you fasho."

She looked at me as if she was angry, did I care no. I just gotta drag this here out until I get what I need.

I got to the house immediately being hit with the scent of cleaning products.

"Mamas?" No sign of her of in the kitchen.

"Ayo Janet!" I looked around my lower level finally catching her in my gym.

"Hey beautiful..." she still didn't notice I was there as she was lifting.

I got behind her putting the weight back on the rack.

"Toni, I didn't know you were back."

"I know mama, thanks for cleaning you didn't have to."

"It was nothing, cleaning brings me peace."

"Well whatever makes you happy enjoy it."

She smiled at me as she wiped the sweat from her face. I took the chance to look at her body.

She was remarkable.. a work of art almost, the sweat that dripped off I almost could've licked it. She's gorgeous...

"Toni? Hello?" She snapped in my face bringing me out of it.

"I—I.. I'm s-sorry for for st—staring."

FUCK! get it together Toni, ain't no way I'm stimming and stuttering at the same time.

"UGHHH!"

"Hey hey, it's ok. It's ok."

"I hate having autis-tism."

"It's ok Toni, really."

"I hate stim-stimming. It makes me feel stupid-stupid." I hit my head against the wall out of frustration.

"I'm s-so embarrassed."

"Don't be." She kissed my cheek holding my hand...

Janet

Is this bitch really slow?

STRAWBERRY!!

What, she the one over here banging her head into a wall and stuttering.

Protect(her)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें