Part 19 - The Green eyed Monster

Start from the beginning

" Haan.. my friends are helping me run that now... after the accident since I have to stay here I have started to drive for a cab company here for some time before we return there" Abhinav detailed in brief to which Suhaana nodded understandingly.

" No Akshara. Actually I was planning to take a day off to give the car for service.. now that Suhaana is here I have planned to take today off " Abhinav conveyed his plan to Akshara.

If looks could kill ,he would have been a dead meat by now.

" Waise Suhaana beta, how is your work going?" Manish enquired .

" Uncle, it's going very well . Thank you" Suhaana replied politely.

" Waise business se yaad aaya.. Navi.." Suhaana was about to say something when Akshara interrupted her.

" Why do you keep on calling him Navi.. he has such a good name Abhinav.. " Akshara felt a muscle in her jaw ticking whenever she heard the nickname.

She simply didn't like the name. Yeah that's the reason.

" Oh! There's a funny story behind the name .. Navi should I say it?" Suhaana asked nudging Abhinav's right elbow with her left .

" No no suhaana.. please don't.. it's a question of my respect" Abhinav started pleading with her.

" Haan haan baataiye na.." Akshara pretending to be interested in the story walked over to the bigger sofa and inserted herself between the small space between Suhaana and her husband.

Abhinav shifted a little to the edge accommodate her as she settled comfortably.

He was no longer afraid of the story going public , he had a more interesting thing now to concentrate on.

Is Akshara affected by his proximity to Suhaana?

He was aware Akshara didn't like Suhaana during the first visit but at time their relationship dynamics were different and also she didn't remember that visit. So he assumed she would not be harboring those feelings now.

But boy was he wrong?

He had his doubts when she let go of that hose and when she asked if he didn't leave to job yet , but he brushed those feelings presuming it was only him over thinking . But she thrusting herself between Suhaana and him it didn't see normal.

'If she is affected does this also means she is in love with me? If yes, Would she have realized it or is she just doing all this without any realization?  could I make her realize by instigating her?' Abhinav's mind was filled with questions.

' No Abhinav what you are thinking? This is bad. You might end up hurting her feelings ' his mind instructed him.

'Shut up for once brain... Nothing of that sort will happen..  go for it.. how many days could you keep on ignoring her like you are doing for the past 2 days. Who knows when will her memory return completely.. while it's the truth that you can wait for her for eternity but after that almost kiss its getting very difficult.  Trust me with this there is good chance  she will realize her feelings for you' his longing heart advised him .

While sitting in a state of confusion , he felt Akshara whose eyes were solely on Suhaana, intertwine her hand with his and kept it on her lap in open view casually. With a gentle smirk on his face he decided to go for it.

**************************************

Akshara was far interested from hearing the story, eventhough she loved to hear Abhinav's pre Akshara era stories from Muskaan , hearing it from this overly friendly stranger didn't sit well with her. But she didn't have an option other than listening to it with a fake smile plastered on her lips.