🤔7) zyada hi lift...!🤔

Comenzar desde el principio

Murtasim: Rohail coffee peogey?
Asked murtasim, locking his sharp gaze to rohail who's gaze fluttered to meet with his as his lips curled to a frown...
Rohail: Nahi yaar, mujhey tou bhook lagi hai!
Said rohail with the soft click of his tongue, furrowing his brows down to which meerubs eyes lit up...
Meerub: Tou lunch kartey hain na! Kiu maa begam?
Suggested meerub brightly, sitting up on her seat and throwing a glance to maa begam who grinned wide with the nod of her head...

Maa begam: Bilkool beta!
Said maa begam cheerfully, getting up off the couch as the kids also jumped up with grins...
Anila: Fina! Khaana lagao!
She yelled out to the maid before with a grin anilas gaze fluttered to the kids...
Anila: Chalo ajao!
Said anila, gesturing to head out the living room as the kids and adults, with wide grins and while indulging in chatter made their way out the room while murtasim, his jaw tense and brows knotted in growing irritation, with a soft huff made his way behind...

⚜⚜⚜

Anila: Yeh bhi lo beta!
Chirped anila with a smile, the dining room flooded with chatter and laughter as lunch spread across the table in a delightful spread of dishes, with rohail grinning wide, anila stood filling his plate with more and more as he just chuckled out softly...
Rohail: Uff bas bohat hai! I'm on a diet!
Laughed out rohail, throwing his hands in the air when gazing down at the overwhelming food to which arsal chuckled out from his spot...

Arsal: Ab tou bhool hi jao apni diet!
Joked arsal with the shake of his head, the words bringing rohail to let out an awkward laugh while maa begam simply clicked her tongue...
Maa begam: Beta choro! Safar se ay ho, Achey se khao!
Spoke maa begam with a sweet smile, gesturing to further fill his plate to which rohail grinned wide...

Meerub: Yeh bhi try karo na rohail!
Chirped meerub with a grin, seated just besides rohail and overstretching her hands that held another serving plate of one of the dishes while murtasim, who sat on the other side of the table with a tense jaw eyed the two lazily, arching a brow with a soft huff as he toyed with his food...

Murtasim: Pehley din hi khilla khilla ke pharna hai...?
The soft mumble left his lips laced in irritation as he let out a breath to which meerub, who was busy flooding rohails plate brought her gaze darting to murtasim in annoyance, throwing him a glare once catching the softly said words to which he shook his head...

With a huff of annoyance leaving meerub, the girl narrowed her eyes down at murtasim before sharply swerving her gaze back over and taking her seat casually while continuing with chatter leaving him to chew on the inside of his cheek hard while rolling his eyes...

⚜⚜⚜

Lunch had passed flooded with laughter at the jokes rohail cracked throughout along with chatter going on and on when after the grand lunch, the kids sat at the patio, drinking tea and coffee as the aroma laced with the sweet scents of the drinks along with conversation that went on with it...

Rohail: Uff yaar! Meri tou gai diet!
Complained rohail playfully, shaking his head with a soft huff while sipping at his coffee while the kids giggled out...
Mariam: Tumhey havaili kaisi lagi rohail?
Asked mariam, a smile playing over her lips as she wagged her brows to rohail who grinned wide...
Rohail: Bohat pyaari yaar! Tum log yahan gumtey nahi ho???
He joked with a soft chuckle to which the kids laughed out, while murtasim who leaned back on his seat while sipping at his tea let out a soft huff...

Murtasim: Ab tum na gum jaana... warna gumshudgi ki report katwani paregi...
He mumbled out the words, putting on a soft smirk as the kids giggled while meerub simply rolled her eyes hard...
Haya: tou isko havaili ka tour karwa dengey na!
Giggled out haya, the words bringing rohail to grin wide as he nodded...
Rohail: Zaroor!
Said rohail, his eyes wide and gleaming when suddanly a thought lit up his face eliciting a soft groan from him...