4

(Serena's POV)

I'm currently sitting in the back of a car with Cora. She's showing me pictures of the cat she's going to get in a few days. It's a maine coon, I've always wanted one but my dad was allergic so he forbid me from it. 

"What's his name gonna be?" I ask excitedly. 

"I suggested Mr. sour pickle the third but she said no," Brendon sulks. I giggle and so does Cora. 

"His name is gonna be Gus!" 

"That's a good name too, I guess," 

"I think its an awesome name!" I tell Cora, she smiles at me as she shows me more pictures of Gus. He's brown and grey and absolutely gorgeous. 

The car comes to a stop in front of the gates, Brendon turns his head to me expectantly. I give a confused look back before realizing he needed my code to get in. "Oh! It's 7136." He nods before entering it and watching the gates open slowly. 

We go down the long driveway and stop when we are right in front of the house. The first to get out when we stop is Kaden. He holds the door open for me and Cora and we gladly step out. "Remember our deal," he whispers, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine. He was scary and he knew it. 

I walk to the front door with Cora, she lets go of my hand right before I open the front door. "I'm gonna miss you," she says, pulling me into a tight hug. I smile and hug her right back. Even though she was with those two, I really did like her a lot. 

"I'm gonna miss you more, call me when I get my new phone. I'm assuming you'll have my new number." She laughs and nods before turning around and going back to the car. I glance to Brendon who is waving goodbye as he gets back into the drivers seat. My eyes instinctively fall onto Kaden, who is giving me a glare. 

I just turn around and walk right into my house, shutting the door quickly and letting out a deep breath. Footsteps make their way down the staircase and stop at the bottom. My eyes open and are met with Aiden giving me a worried look. 

"Where have you been?" he asks, his tone is slightly mad. I hadn't texted him that I was going to be gone, even though I couldn't because that mean guy broke my phone. (Which did I mention was very mean?)

"My phone broke, I was out with friends and stayed the night because ther car broke down and I didn't remember your number," I lied and hoped he wouldn't notice. His hands were to his hips before they dropped and he walked up to me. 

"You scared me, I assumed you had fallen asleep in your room but when I checked earlier you weren't there and the maid told me you never came home." He pulls me into a hug, I lean into it and place m head on his shoulder. I really needed this hug. 

"'m sorry Aiden," I mumble. He pulls away and grins. 

"Silly girl, I need to laminate a card with emergency contacts for you so this doesn't happen again," he ruffles my hair playfully. 

"Did Molly come over?" I ask. I really hope she did because I really wanted to cuddle with her right now. I was very overwhelmed and I just want to forget everything that happened. Even my dad dying, because he was an abusive bastard. 

"She's coming over soon. I called her when I found out you didn't come home. I guess she will be very happy to see you." 

We walk to the kitchen as he talks, I don't even realize I'm holding onto his hand till he tells me to let go so he can get us a snack. I mumble a sorry and sit on the stool that was tucked into the kitchen island. 

"Aiden!!" A voice yells. It startles me and I almost fall out of the chair. 

"In here!" 

I giggle when a very worried molly walks in. Her hair is all fuzzy from the hot air outside. "Mumu!!!" I squeal.