Li Jiaojiao, Liu Xiaoyun, and Liu Yan might not even think of it in their dreams. It turns out that in Lu Li's eyes, they are just tools used to scare people.

But Qu Qianqian and Jian Xiyan liked Liu Xiaoyun's joining.

Children, don't have a heart, like to make friends.

Except for Li Jiaojiao.

Qu Qianqian didn't like her.

Although Jian Xiyan is a little autistic, he has a keen and delicate perception of emotions.

Realizing that Qu Qianqian didn't like Li Jiaojiao, he moved a little farther away from Li Jiaojiao without any trace.

The other five people were very happy, but Li Jiaojiao's expression was extremely bad.

She thought she was different in Lu Li's eyes.

But she never expected that from Lu Li's point of view, she was actually no different from Liu Xiaoyun and Liu Yan!

As long as they come to her and say they want to join, Lu Li will agree without saying a word.

But Qu Qianqian and Jian Xiyan are completely different.

They don't need to come over and ask, Lu Li will actively invite them to do the task together.

Whoever kisses or sparsely knows at a glance!

Obviously, in Lu Li's heart, Qu Qianqian and Jian Xiyan are both important to her, and they are completely different from strangers like them.

Li Jiaojiao bit her lip, resentful in her heart.

The most important thing is that the current situation is completely different from what she had imagined before!

She thought it was only her and Lu Li.

But now, with so many more people, how can she approach Lu Li!

Qu Qianqian and Jian Xiyan alone can occupy the left and right sides of Lu Li, and now Liu Xiaoyun and Liu Yan are going to share the attention of Lu Li. During the whole process, Li Jiaojiao wants to talk to Lu Li more. Not even a few words!

I can't even speak, how can I let the fans know that Lu Li is very good to her, how can she turn over!

Just when Li Jiaojiao was thinking about everything.

Qu Qianqian looked at Li Jiaojiao, then at Lu Li, her lips moved, and she stopped talking for a while.

But in the end, she pulled Lu Li and whispered in her ear:

"Sister Lili, don't you, don't play well with Li Jiaojiao, she is, is a bad child, really, she is bad or bad. I saw her spitting into my father's cup before, and I told She said I saw it all, but she refused to admit it and pushed me..."

After speaking, Qu Qianqian pursed her blush little mouth, her expression a little uneasy.

Her mother taught her before that she can't speak ill of others behind her back.

But she was really afraid that Sister Lili would be deceived by Li Jiaojiao.

The little girl widened her eyes.

In fact, in her opinion, Li Jiaojiao was just like Liu Xiaoyun, an ordinary stranger.

Not even a good person.

Now when I heard Qu Qianqian's words, the little girl felt that Li Jiaojiao was really bad. Not only did she spit into Uncle Qu's cup, she also pushed sister Qianqian, which was absolutely damnable!