𝟐𝟕.𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

"How we kissed when we danced on the light up floor? On the light up floor, But i hear sounds in my mind, Brand new sounds in my mind, But honey I'll be seein' you 'ever I go" -Lorde‎* ع˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🪐

‎* ع˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🪐.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
Summer Catch

───────JULIETTE LOVED THE SIZE
difference between hers and Conrad's hands. She loved how she could only cover so much of his hand while his practically swallowed hers. She also loved the roughness of his palm mixed with her soft ones. The boy never understood how someone could have such soft hands when his were rough, but Juliette didn't seem to mind.

The girl was currently laying on her back on her boyfriend's bed with him leaning on his elbow so he was sort of above her, looking down at her. Conrad's sheets covered their bare body's.

A soft smile graced the blondes face as she played with his hand. While he simply kept his gaze on her.

It had been a couple days since their fight and it was an absolute miracle that she hadn't seen Belly yet but hey, Juliette wasn't complaining. She just hoped that the brunette would stay in the hole she came out of and away from her.

After her and her boyfriends fight, all the blonde wanted was a quiet and peaceful day with Conrad. But she just hoped it would last seeing as they had to go to a debutant dance rehearsal where the brunette was going to be.

.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹.⋆。

Later, at the country club, the splendor of the ballroom unfolded around the Walker. The crystal chandeliers cast a soft glow, and the strains of a waltz whispered through the air. Conrad stood beside her.

As they moved through the steps, his hand firm against hers, she lost herself in the dance. The two seemed to escape the harsh events and things going on in their lives and got lost in eachother's eyes as they danced perfectly around the ballroom earning a nod of approval from the dance instructor, Ms.Covington.

Conrad's touch had been confident, his movements a testament to an intimacy they shared. They weren't just two people swaying to music; they were a symphony, a harmony of souls entwined in the language of dance. His eyes held hers and his hand rested against the small of her back, creating a warmth that lingered long after the dance had ended.

When they were three steps into the dance, Juliette's eyes had widened in recognition of the dance that was engraved into her head, one she and her body new by memory.

Susannah would often teach them dances and one of them was the waltz. It was as if the woman prepared them for this special occasion. Like as if she knew this would be happening when she watched them learn the dance at an early age.

Little did the two know that the Fisher woman had watched them dance when they were young and envisioned them dancing it for the deb ball, the woman was just glad she'd be able to watch them dance the dance she taught them, with the young blonde in a white dress.