proof

"It was a normal training day, and everyone was doing push-ups. As usual, Tokyo got tired easily since he's just a student, not an actually a trainee.

"Baby, are you okay?" his mom asked, wiping his sweat. But Tokyo just pushed her away and went inside the building.

As he sat on the chair, the lady warden came and sat down beside him, offering him water..."

"Your medicines...you might get sick again" she said and was about to give him some medicines when Davika came and intentionally checked them and it was all fine...

"Actually my medicines got mixed with some others, so I thought it's with Tokyo... Sorry" saying that she walked out and informed the same thing to Grey...

On the other side after taking the medicines Tokyo was tired so he decided to take a nap and walking inside his room he laid down on the bed and covering himself he fell asleep...
.
.
In the middle of the night Grey saw Tokyo going somewhere and getting the opportunity he immediately followed him and while following him he lost the direction but somehow he heard some noise and the scene literally made his whole body turned pale when he saw Tokyo was cutting a live cat who was alive and he began to play with the cat's blood while laughing like a crazy guy...

"Baby let's go home... What are you doing... Let's go... Someone might see us"

"Nah... Nah... Nahhhhh" the guy clapped his hands while playing with the blood...

"I love it... I love it" he said and hiding from them Grey returned back and sat down in his room..
After few minutes Tokyo came back too looking normal...

"Shit! Whose blood is this?" Grey asked and Tokyo just looked around...

"I-its mine... Leave me... I want to sleep" pushing him gently the guy immediately went to sleep while hundred of questions were roaming around in Grey's mind... And up until now he was confident that things aren't as simple as it looks...

.
.
.
The next day when they were doing some task in Groups where they have to find some flags on the mountain...

"I want to pee... Wait for me here" pete said and walked away at corner.. Tokyo who was sitting at corner followed pete and somehow Grey saw them but for a minute he became reckless but suddenly Davika and Grey looked at Eachother...

"H-he went there.. follow him" they both ran to search for Pete, they yelled for him but he was nowhere around when suddenly they slipped and saw Pete's body was laying and he was badly injured...

"W-what happened? W-who did this?" Davika asked and the guy pointed at someone...

"T-tokyo... Save... Save Tokyo... He not... Normal..."pete was a Chinese guy who can't actually speak thia

"I can't understand... Tell me something short... " Davika asked and the guy started crying out in pain so they immediately took him to hospital...

They rushed Pete to the hospital, and after a few tense minutes, the doctor emerged with a somber expression on their face. "He's out of danger," the doctor said, "but unfortunately, he has lost his temporary memory of the last event. We won't be able to determine who did this to him." It was a heartbreaking revelation, leaving us all with more questions than answers.

"I m sure this phsyco Guy Tokyo did this... I will kill him" he said

Vegas go angry and was about to rush out of the hospital to hurt Tokyo when Grey held his hands...

"Hey, calm down, Vegas. We can't just rush out and hurt Tokyo without any evidence. Let's not jump to conclusions and judge our target blindly. It's important to have some evidence before taking any action."

""Yeah, yeah, he's right. Don't worry, we'll figure out what to do. Let's go find some evidence first, and then we can arrest him," Davika said, nodding in agreement Vegas stepped ahead.

Davika, Vegas, and Grey went to the site and started searching. Suddenly, Grey found the exact locket he had gifted to Tokyo. He sighed as he looked at it. Davika asked,

"Did you find something?" Grey looked down, hid the locket in his pocket, and stood up.

"N-no," he replied. They continued searching but found nothing....