No Place Kai

So SnowieTheBlueBraixen and FemaleAshGreninja06 decided to make No Place versions of Silver and Ashley.

For those who have not watched Sonic Prime No Place is a pirate dimension, where Sonic's friends are Pirates and the world is mostly bodies of water.

Well here's The No place Version of Kai

(Obscured version)

I decided to make a change of pace and instead of simply making him a Pirate I also made him an Assassin

Design Inspiration of Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Edward Kenway.

You may not see it but he's a Greninja, Lucario and Lycanroc Midnight Hybrid.

Of course him being an Assassin he barely shows his face to others only to those he trusts.

Name: Edward Obscura

Age: 21 (Basically the Same as Kai and Kolin)

Skills: Highly skilled Assassin, Theif, and Fighter

The Obscura family much like the Hazakis and Ryns are Highly skilled and talented fighters, however the Obscura family is the most feared and most wanted Family throughout No Place with very night bounties on the heads, Unlike The Hazakis Honorable nature they Fight dirty and use shadows, they use any means necessary at their disposal to even the odds of combat.

Now are they Evil? No their more of misunderstood Anti-Heroes whom take from the rich and give to poor, and kill whoever spreads evil or who has wronged them.

They are also Mercs for Hire, but their services aren't cheap.

Edward usually comes of as Edgy asshole to some but he has a softspot you just have to try really hard to have him break outta his cold shell.

Weapons: Knives, Daggers, dual Flintlock Pistols, Hidden Blade (Assassin's Trademark) and the Velvet Blade (Edward's Sword)

The Velvet Blade is his Family's Heirloom.
Made with Strong Titanium and Carbonanium capable of cutting Gold and Diamonds.

Alright that should be enough for now I make more No place versions of the Hazakis, who knows.

Bye!