Tangle the Lemur

So I was aware of the IDW comic series for Sonic the Hedgehog at 1st I thought it's Archie Sonic forces BUT better until I started Blinded and when into the the Metal Virus ark I'm like HOLY SHIT THIS IS SOME DARK STUFF! characters turning and stuff all heartbreaking but when I saw the conclusion SPOILER Super Sonic and Super Silver destroyed the Metal Virus when I saw Super Silver again let alone him helping Sonic save the world and everyone from this infection I was like YES YES BABY THEY DID MY BOI SILVER JUSTICE!!!!!! but that's when I noticed Sally and the Freedom fighters weren't present during the outbreak than I found out that the IDW series is a different story line than Archie. When I finished the Metal Virus I wanted to start from the beginning BEFORE the outbreak story arc and out of all the familiar characters I've known through the games I saw this character that really stood out for me and probably a bunch of people this is who I was talking about. when I saw Tangle's character and personality I just fell in love with this character. I started looking into her and she's technically a replacement to Sally exclusive to the IDW tho I want to see her present in future games. But along with Whisper I Liked her so much I decided to draw a picture of her I posted it as a gift for SonicSong182 on my twitter. and I already got 4 likes on it so I decided to post this one.

Not bad for my 1st try drawing her considering I've drawn Sonic alot in the pastNow I should figure out on how Whisper now

Now I should figure out on how Whisper now.