Chapter 7

HIIIIIII
LINO LOOKS SO PRETTY I CANT DKSJDNSNJSWJJSJSJSJSN

Word count: 1024

~Jisungs pov~

The next day Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin had to go back to work and the good part is I have an interview for my first job! I'm so excited I can barely contain my excitement as we drive to the cafe. Seungmins driving with Felix in the passenger seat and Jeongin and I are in the back.
Jeongin looks over at me as I shift around in my seat excitedly before he speaks "I wish I was that excited about work" He chuckles, Felix turns in his seat to look at me with a smile on his face.

We arrive at the cafe and before the car is even fully parked I open the door and jump out, changbin is definitely going to scold me later but that doesn't matter right now. The others get out after the car is parked and seungmin walks over to me "Jisung what the hell were you thinking, you could've gotten hurt" "I'm sorry, im just so excited!" He shakes his head facepalming, "Don't do it again okay? That was dangerous" I nod giving him a smile "Okay minnie I won't I promise" He smiles at my words and the four of us walk into the cafe.

As we walk in im told to go back into the boss's office and the other three get to work, cleaning the counters,starting the coffee,putting chairs down and other boring things. A half hour later I walk out of the office with a frown on my face. Upon hearing the door open the older three stop what they're doing and look towards me.

Seungmin walks over seeing my frown and hugs me, "I'm sorry Hann-" He starts to say but I cut him off giggling, I pull away and look at him grinning "Did I trick you?" He huffs shaking his head, "Yknow i was about to spend my whole bank account on cheesecake to cheer you up" "You can still do that I don't mind" I retort smiling widely, "Oh im sure you don't you little" before he finishes his sentence he starts tickling me causing me to run around the cafe with him chasing me.

"Yah you pabo's you're gonna get us in trouble!" Jeongin says more towards seungmin then me "You're starting to act like Chan-hyung innie" Felix says chuckling, "How dare you!" Jeongin gasps. "Are you sure that you're baby bread and not father bread?" Felix asks, "I am not old like grandpa Chan!" "I'm telling him you called him a grandpa" Seungmin says taking out his phone.

Jisung simps

Seungmongmong:
CHAN HYUNG!!

Papibread:
NOOO IM SORRY

Chrispykreme:
What happened now😐

Papibread:
NOTHING HAPPENED

Seungmongmong:
INNIE CALLED YOU
OLD AND SAID THAT
YOUR A GRANDPA!

Chrispykreme:
Jeongin

Papibread:
HES LYING

Felisha:
No he's not

Papibread:
FELIX HOW DARE YOU

Meanhoe:
Rip Jeongin.

Papibread:
CHAN HYUNG IM SORRY
I WONT DO IT AGAIN
Chan hyung...?
.....
Trashbin:
I'm praying for you.

Seungmongmong:
Oh yeah binnie, Jisung jumped out of the car while it was still moving

Trashbin:
WHAT?!

Sexydynamitehwang:
Speaking of Jisung, he's not in the gc

'Chrispykreme has added Jisungie'

Sexydynamitehwang:
Hiiii

Meanhoe:
Hi

Felisha:
Sungieeee

Jisungie:
Hi lixieeee!

Meanhoe:
I see how you feel.

Sexydynamitehwang:
How rude

Jisungie:
Oh im sorry
HIII
Um which ones are you

Meanhoe:
I'm hyunjin

Sexydynamitehwang:
You are?

Jisungie:
Well that's definitely hyunjin and im
assuming minho?

Meanhoe:
Maybe

Trashbin:
HAN JISUNG

Jisungie:
Yeah....?

Seungmongmong:
Oops

Jisungie:
SEUNGMIN WHY

Trashbin:
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS TO JUMP OUT OF A MOVING VEHICLE YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT WHY DID YOU-

'Meanhoe has kicked Trashbin'

Seungmongmong:
We should get back to work...

Papibread:
Yeah...

Felisha:
Bye😗✌️👖

Seungmongmong:
Felix wrong emoji

Felisha:
No I meant to do that

Meanhoe:
Definitely

Felisha:
OK BYE.

"Seungmin you jerk" I say glaring at him, "Well next time don't jump out of a moving vehicle like an idiot" I make eye contact with Jeongin and he nods.

After our shift is finally over we clean up and start heading out the door. Jeongin walks out first saying that he's going to start the car. A few minutes later seungmin walks out and he's ambushed by Jeongin who tackles him holding his arms behind his back, "You brats!"

We walk into the house and everyone is sitting in the living room. "What the hell happened to your face seungmin" Minho says laughing. Everyone turns to look at seungmin and there's marker all over his face. "Don't ask." He responds storming to his room leaving me and Jeongin giggling, "I'm guessing you two are responsible for that?" "He started it" Jeongin says shrugging.

I walk over and flop down next to changbin, leaning back against the couch "Anyways, Did you get the job love?" Chan asks, "Yeah im so happy, Its so fun!" I respond excitedly. "All we do is  make coffee give people food and clean...." Jeongin says, "If he thinks it's fun then it probably is, also you sir are in trouble don't think I forgot about you calling me a grandpa" Chan says pulling Jeongin down to sit next to him as he wraps his arms around him tightly, "Noooo any punishment but this please!" I look at them confused, "How is that a punishment, cuddles are amazing?" "Jeongin hates it when anyone but seungmin cuddles him, I'm actually kind of offended" Changbin says pulling me into his lap wrapping his arms around my waist. "Oh that makes more sense. For future reference I definitely hate cuddles so that's a good punishment for me" "Yeah sureee" Changbin retorts ruffling my hair. Seungmin walks back in the room, the marker now washed off, and sits down next to Minho who pulls him in for cuddles. We stay cuddled up on the couch watching 'The outsiders' (LOVE THAT MOVIE)
and just enjoying each other's company, well maybe not Jeongin but oh well.

—————————————————————————

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTERRRR
I don't know what i should make Jisungs name in the gc chats if you have any ideas tell me