Chapter 1 Alex Namikaze

Start from the beginning

When Alex got up to the front he had one simple question.

Alex: I zoned out what are we doing?

The class chuckled and Iruka sighed.

Iruka: Ugh. Alex, you know the reason you failed the graduation exams every time was because you never payed attention to what the technique was, you always used the wrong one. Why haven't you paid attention, you'd probably be the youngest Jonin already if you paid attention.

Alex: Teach me something interesting and I will. I'll ask again, what technique is this test.

Alex fired back at his sensei.

Iruka: You're lucky this isn't the graduation exam. It's the Transformation Technique.

The young male nods and without doing any handsigns transforms into his caretaker: Kurenai.

This surprised Iruka but he shook his head and marked a passing grade for Alex

Iruka: Very good next, Sakura Haruno.

Alex transformed back and walked back to the line. Sakura then transformed into Iruka.

Iruka: Good job Sakura.

Sakura: Cha! Did you see that. Alex-Kun?!

She asked in excitement.

Alex: When people say forward, our lips move that direction, and when people say backward it also goes in that direction...

The male ignored her and she sighed and got back in line.

Iruka: Alright, Sasuki Uchiha.

Sasuki went up in front of everyone and transformed into Iruka.

Iruka: Good Job, Sasuki as always.

Sasuki turns back and sees Alex nod to her as she goes back, she nods back to him. The girls of the class noticed this and glared at Sasuki.

Iruka: Finally, Naruko Uzumaki.

He announced.

Ino: It's so unfair, we always pay for your screw ups Naruko.

Ino scolded the girl.

Naruko: Like I care.

Naruko says as she walks up.

Iruka: Naruko, preform the transformation technique.

He says as Naruko gives a mischievous smirk.

Naruko: Transform!

Naruko exclaims as a cloud of smoke forms around her and an older sexier version of herself appears.

Alex sees Naruko like this and turns his head away to hide a blush and a slight Nosebleed

Alex: Goddammit Naruko! Why do you have to be so damn sexy as an adult!

Naruko transforms back into herself and starts laughing at Iruka-Sensei.

Naruko: Ha! I got you sensei! That was my Sexy Jutsu!

Iruka gets back up with an angry expression.

Iruka: YOU FOOL!

A bit of time passed and Iruka told everyone that the graduation exam was the next day. He also made sure Alex knew it was for the Shadow Clone Jutsu.