Chapter Seven: News

Chapter Seven:

News

At this very moment we were all sat in the middle of the boy's hotel room, there was a door that lead to Katie and I's room next to the bathroom, which all four of us had to share. We were trying to figure out what to do next we had been here, in Australia, for six weeks now and we were had seen almost everything.

We were almost back to Queensland, which is where we started and we had two weeks left before our flight home leaves, we were in New South Wales, Wollongong and were heading to Sydney in two days but Katie wanted to spend a day or two relaxing instead of constantly sightseeing.

"Maybe we could just get some movies and spend the day in." Miles suggested, he was sat opposite me and Kyle with Katie in his lap and had his arms wrapped around her.

"How about we spend the day in our couples, we haven't really spent much time together, in couples, since we got here, not that it isn't bad that we do everything together I-"

"No, that makes sense Babe, I think we should have a date day, instead of date night, in our own couples, to have some private time together" I smiled at Kyle and gave him a kiss him on the jaw before turning around to face Katie and Miles, to see if they would agree with us.

"I think it's a good idea" Miles said, smiling down at Katie.

"Yeah okay, and we'll meet back here around 6 o'clock, and then have a movie night?"

"Sounds good" we all agreed and then Katie and I stood up and we started to head back to our room.

"So we'll meet you both in the reception area in twenty minutes" Katie told the boys and then pulled me into our room closing the door behind us as I quickly called out a 'see you in a bit' to Kyle.

"Okay, so we should were something formal yet casual, it's a good job we packed for everything" Katie spoke, as she headed towards our suitcases, and started digging through mine first.

"Sounds about right, what were you thinking?" I said to her as I knelt down next to her and looked at the options that she had chosen for me, there was two dress tops.

The first was lime green and would reach about mid-thigh, it had frills along the bottom and along the edge of the short sleeves, there was also a black belt to go with it.

The second one was aqua, which my brother used to say brought out my eyes, it was the same length as the green one but was more form fitting with no frills and the sleeves which would reach to just above my elbows, and also had a black belt around the waist.

"Okay, which one do you prefer?" Katie asked, holding up the two dress tops.

"The Aqua one"

"Okay" she handed me the dress top and a pair of black leggings before she turned to her bags, and put the green one back, "Go and get changed and then we'll talk make-up"

I headed to the bathroom silently, I was used to her going like this before going on dates, and she had always been like this.

I quickly changed and then brushed my hair, so that it was less wavy and clipped my fringe to the side of my head, before I headed back into the room to see that Katie had already changed into a light purple knee length dress and a silver cardigan over the top.

"Okay, so neither of us need that much make up, mainly because neither of us like wearing loads, but we want to keep it natural, so here's some mascara, blush and some lip balm, you can keep that one by the way"

She handed me the three pieces of make-up from her sparkly silver clutch bag, "Quickly, finish up, we have five minutes, I'll sort out the shoes and grab you a jacket and clutch to match while I wait for you"