Live While Were Young

2 years ago in some twisted turn of events you ended up talking to Niall online. Of course you were a One Direction fan, who isn't! A billion girls tweet them everyday, yet somehow your silly tweets caught his attention and soon tweets turned to private message, texts, phone calls and Skype conversations. A real friendship blossomed. You were similar in age and actually had a lot in common.

He wasn't your favourite member of one direction in the looks department, cutie boy blonde hair & blue eyes just wasn't your thing. To you Niall looked too young, especially when they first started out and even though you were of silimar age he was always the small, cute one the little girls loved. Ironically you had a massive crush on Harry - who in actual fact is the youngest member of the band! Yet there was something about Harry. A glint in his eyes and an aura of sexual maturity way beyond his years. He was your type. Dark curly hair, emeral green eyes....dangerous. Even though you, yourself were innocent you fantasized about how Harry could change all that. He was exciting and made you weak at the knees.

Personality wise you and Niall were one and the same. You both loved life, made the best of every situation and laughed at just about everything. Even things you most definitely shouldn't and - whilst Niall wasnt your type, over the last 5 years as a fan you'd seen him start to grow up into a young man - a handsome one at that.

Last year you'd gone along to the One Direction tour in your home city but didn't tell Niall until after the concert that you'd been there.

You valued his friendship and didn't want to put him in an awkward position where he felt like he had to invite you backstage or meet up with you in person - although you had occasionally talked about meeting and hanging out - nothing concrete had ever been suggested and you certainly were not going to be the one to push it by telling him you were at a show where he might have felt obliged to have to meet you and even though you'd have given anything to hang out with your internet BFF in person the fact that he was also a member of your favourite band added a pressure that made it seem pretty much impossible.

He went crazy at you when he found out you'd been at the gig and not told him but at the same time told you how much he appreciated your thoughtfulness and said it proved to him that you really were a true friend and not using him for his position like other people would, especially given you are a massive Harry fan girl and you could have used Niall to get to Harry even if you weren't too interested in meeting Niall himself. He told you hed been used before by girls trying to get to the other band members and that made you sad.

He was so taken aback by your sweetness in not telling him that he made you vow that this year you would go along to your home city's concert on complimentary tickets and meet him there, to which you gratefully agreed. After two years you were desperate to meet him face to face. You knew him inside out and you also knew that if the two of you ever got to hang out that good times would be a certainty.

Tonight is THE night. You're going to his concert with the tickets that he sent to you and before the concert you are going backstage to meet him.

Nialls point of view

I'm actually pretty nervous about meeting her for the first time.
We've been chatting online for ages and there have been many times where I haven't been too far from her hometown of Manchester and I've wanted to suggest meeting up but I've always backed out of asking. I was gutted when she told me she'd been at a concert and we'd been in the same building without me knowing. I wasn't prepared to allow that to happen again. The time has come that Im ready to meet her.
I know it might sound like I'm planning on hitting on her but genuinely I don't look at her like that - and she doesn't look at me like that either. We are friends - there is literally no chemistry between us at all. We're are just a pair of idiots thst get along.