Chapter 7

I have been experiencing writers block, so I'm very sorry if this chapter sucks!

Harry's pov:

Rylee decided to stay at our table and sit next to Star Lily for the rest of the sorting and feast.

"Levesque, Hazel." Professor McGonagall called.

We watched as Hazel walked up to the stool, and the hat was placed on her head.

"YOU SHALL BE IN GRYFFINDOR! FOR GIVING YOUR LIFE TO HOLD OFF THE WAR!" The hat yelled. She must be one of the people in the group who died.

"Solace, Will."

The hat was on his head for about 30 seconds before he was sorted into Gryffindor.

"Valdez, Leo."

He walked up to the stool, and when the hat was put on his head, he jumped, and you could tell he wanted to know what made the hat work.

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted.

"Zhang, Frank."

Who names their kid Frank? Whatever, he was also sorted into Gryffindor.

"The American exchange students are excused from wearing the school uniform. That's all. Please head back to your common rooms." Professor McGonagall said to the school.

As we walked, you could see Annabeth was marveling the way the Castel was built.

Jason's pov:

When we got to the common room door, I said the password, which was "Olympus." When we walked in, we could instantly tell that we were going to like this quest. The other Gryffindor's were surprised to see us in the common room already, but whatever. We looked to one wall in which there was a door that in Greek and English said, "Exchange students," so I pointed it out to the others, and we headed in.

Nico's pov:

As soon as we walked into our dorm, Star jumped into the air to get used to her new wings and tail. From what I could see, her tail was like a wolf's that had the print of the consolation that was on her wing. We looked up and could see a flight training area for Star to try and get used to her wings and tail. We watched from the coaches as she flew around the obstacle corse with ease before she came to land in front of us.

"Guys, we should look around the dorm instead of just staying here!" Star said.

She had a point. We walked around talking until Will found a note from the gods.

"Your dorm room has had a silencing charm for those that get bad nightmares. Each room is stilled like you cambin' back at Camp Half-Blood. You have a training area at the end of the room. As you have seen, there is a flight course above your resting area. All spells and potions don't work on you, as is the same for monsters." Will read off the note.

We walked to our respective rooms, which we shared our cabin mates/ siblings, so I got to share a room with the best sister in the world, Hazel!

Rylee's pov:

I was thinking about Star Lily so much that I ran into the door to my common room.

I walked to my bed to lay down on my bed to go to sleep. When I finally fell asleep, something weird happened. I saw Star Lily in my dream, and it was like she was trying to talk to me. I could hear some muffled words but couldn't make out what they were.

I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I got sidetracked from the main storyline, so I have to get back on track