Phoenix Guild 9.0 | February Assignment

Start from the beginning

Normal Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 1 point per chapter

Staff Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 2 points per chapter

Partner Chapter* (at least 4 constructive comments per chapter + 1 constructive outline comment per chapter OR at least 10 quality comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter

Club Book of the Month Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter

BONUS - Discord Book of the Month Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter (See server for details. These will not count for the minimum assignment requirements.)

*NOTE: We cannot guarantee you will receive a partner each month, if at all, but the best chance of getting constructive feedback is to give it to other people as well.

PARTNERS

If you like a member's story, you can ask them to be your partner. Partnering with another member will ensure you receive reads. You may have a maximum of three partners.

To ask someone to partner with you, leave an inline comment in your section under "Partners" and politely tag them with your request! If someone refuses, please respect their decision.

Any reads and comments made before a partnership is formed will not count as partner chapters.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

BOOKS

To see all stories sorted by genre, please see the chapter "Member Books."

Club Book of the Month

Meet our new Club BotM writer, Su Vida! Su is not a member of our club, but is an accomplished writer in sci-fi, fantasy, and horror, and we would like to share the Astania spirit with the rest of Wattpad as well. If you decide to read their story, please be respectful representatives of our community!

✎Username: SuVida777 
Book: Rhodoreef
Genre: Sci-Fi, Adventure, Romance, Retelling
Mature: No
Trigger Warnings: None
Logline: An ambitious teen mermaid must venture beyond her guarded underwater city and brave the polluted, climate-ravaged wilds of the Indian Ocean, in order to find her human soulmate and forge a better future for her people. Except the "prince", "Sea Witch" and the future aren't quite what she expects.

The next Club Book of the Month will be the member with the most points from January and February combined, so keep on reading! Remember to join the Discord server for access to our Discord Book of the Month, which can give you bonus points!

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Brand-New Member Books

None

New Member Books

✎Username: IndigoWhisper 
Nickname: Nari
Pronouns: she/her
Critique Wanted: Yes
Book: The Golden Chance
Genre: Fanfiction
Points:

Partners for IndigoWhisper:

Reports for IndigoWhisper:

───