Journey To Mount Sagiri

Beginne am Anfang

tanjiro:*takes the basket and rips it apart*

*pouts in anger,low tone* "hey I spends hours fixing that"

tanjiro:*chuckles and continues to work on his idea*

'I had no clue to what big brother was doing,he was done in a few minutes and I soon realized what he made'

"wow! that's really smart bog brother!"

tanjiro:*made an umbrella and is proud of him self*

"I don't think we'll have much trouble like this AND I won't have to break my back"

'me and big brother laughed at that possibility, but nonetheless we made sure to cover it with more thick cloth to make sure that now sunlight will pass through we tested it first before going and it worked, just like that our journey continued'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tanjiro pov:

'I was scared a bit and a little tense the entire time because if a single mistake happened could lead to my death but thankfully nothing like that happened although......there were some questionable and awkward moments we found ourselves in'

nezuko:"e-excuse me ma'am? do you know where mount-"

lady:"Young lady! are you married?"

nezuko:"WHAT!? NO! Why would you assume that!?"

lady:"my bad it's just that boy seemed like a nice gentlemen and you two look like a couple so my bad"

'there were others that angered me more than my sister'

man:"Hey pretty girl how about you leave this guy and hang out with a rich guy like?"

nezuko:"he's my brother I can't leave him"

man:"Oh I'm sure he won't-EEEK!"

tanjiro:*death stare with his demon eyes*

man:*runs for his life like a chicken*

nezuko:"huh ......goes to show how many men are wimps"

tanjiro:"whmp amhp mhmp?"
-what about me?-

nezuko:"I-I meant that they are wimps unlike you big brother!"

'but still we managed to find someone who lead us in the right direction'

old lady:" Mount sagiri? yeah it's close from here, just follow this road and you'll end up at your destination sweetie"

nezuko:"Really!? Thank you so much! I never thought we'll make it! come on big brother let's not waste anymore time!" *runs towards the mountain*

(she's really energetic huh? I wonder why I haven't gotten tired I barely slept) *about follow her*

old lady:"ah before I forget, young man please be careful when you ascend the mountain, a lot of people dispersed during the night so please be careful"

(at night? could it be a demon, if so I don't think nezuko will be able to fight it alone hopefully it's just one)
*nods at the old lady, acknowledging her words and runs after nezuko*

Old lady:"those two sure are full of energy but I wonder, why does that boy look a little different?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Narrator pov:

' Night came so it allowed tanjiro to drop the umbrella down and relax his sore arm however the kamado siblings still continued walking, nezuko was still in his range of view so he didn't have that much too worry about....until his sharp enhanced Nose picked the same scent he smelled back at home only to find that it was more disgusting than before while a little sweet'

tanjiro:"NHMPH! SMHMH!"
-Nezuko Stop!-

nezuko:"huh? what's wrong big brother?"

'tanjiro prepared himself for what he was going to do while signaling for nezuko to come and hold the umbrella'

nezuko:*realize what tanjiro wants*
"oh you want me to hold the umbrella well you did carry it for a while so I guess it's fair if I hold it too"
*goes to tanjiro*

*Fully prepared and gives nezuko the umbrella while walking towards a small house*

nezuko:*keeps ranting to her self* "I do wonder big brother will this man whose going to train me accept? I  kinda hope he's kind, what kind of person-"

tanjiro:*doesn't listen and slowly opens the door and is horrified*

nezuko:"but really why is this trainer all the way on a deserted mountain? no one else is here, what do you think big-" *sees glimpse of what the inside of the house looks like*

demon:*slowly eating human flesh and notices tanjiro* "huh? who the hell are you!? get out! this my territory!"

( author note:
sup everyone? I do hope you enjoyed this story

before I forget there are a few things I have forgotten to mention in the beginning

1. demons talk: like this
2. nezuko stutters a bit when talking to new people, it wasn't Really shown in the anime/manga that she talked to anyone in the village so I'm assuming that she has some trouble when speaking to someone she doesn't recognize immediately
3.nezuko isn't as forcefully as tanjiro and can't make someone stop immediately
4.tanjiro will have his own training arc but not in the way you think

that's it so thank you for reading this!)