Chapter 1- ARIELLA

Start from the beginning

I close my phone and see Dad approaching. He sits beside me and puts his arm around my shoulder. "Princess, you know that I love you, right?" Oh god, I feel guilty now. I can never confess my feelings to anyone. No matter how much I love them, I can not. I'm terrible at confessing. I'm exactly like my dad. Mom said Dad used to hide his feelings a lot, then he came along.
"I know, Dad," I reply, smiling.
"Your mom suggested we should take you to see a-"
Before he can finish, I interrupt,
"Dad, I'm completely fine. I don't want to see any shrink,"

"Ari its just that-"
"Its such a drag"

my voice comes out frustrated.He remained silent, but tenderly kissed my forehead, and in return, I planted a gentle kiss on his cheek biting it. My love for my father is immeasurable, and I hope to express it to him one day.
"You can always confide in me, Ari, but if not, you can talk to that fu-I mean Aiden." My dad sighed, emphasizing the importance of language.
"Language Dad, Uncle Aiden is my favorite," I added, causing my dad to sigh once more.
"I will go freshen up,"
I announced, to which he simply nodded and reached for his phone. Leaving the room, I noticed my mom sleeping peacefully. I leaned down and kissed her forehead before heading to the bathroom. After my shower, or should I say cold shower, I emerged to find my mom nowhere in sight, but she had left my dress on the table. I changed into the outfit and made my way downstairs, taking the comb with me so that mom can make my hair, what? They are long, and I can't untangle them. I go down to hall, where I found my sister, Cecily, and Glyndon enjoying their breakfast.
"Look at her, girls. She's already grown up, even though she's only nearly 17," Ava exclaimed dramatically.

"Your hair have grown pretty long"
What a drag.

"Good morning to you too, Ava,"
I replied, causing everyone to burst into laughter. Though she glared at me initially, even she couldn't resist joining in the laughter. We often engage in playful banter. Or used to. Taking a seat to eat, my dad joined us at the table, I always like always sit beside dad, thats my place on table, and I don't change it, even in Kings mansion I have my chair reserved on which no one but me sits on. Mom had prepared pancakes for everyone and egg toast specifically for me.
"Aunt, may I have some berries?"
Ces asked, and my mom smiled sweetly, fetching the berries for her. The sight made me feel nauseous. Dad never allows mom to place fruits or nuts on the table, especially when I'm present. The same goes for Uncle Aiden, who never allows Aunt Elsa to do so either. I spend a significant amount of time with them at least three days a week, at King's Mansion. Additionally, every Sunday, either my mom and aunt or my uncle and dad take me out. I don't really hang out with my friends, not because I don't have any, but simply because I choose not to they are away from here anyway and my doll, she is no where to be seen these days. Those who I truly consider as friends are away from me.
As I focused on my breakfast, I ignored the cherries and suddenly, someone placed two covers beside me, causing me to scream. It is Uncle Aiden, and I couldn't have been happier to see him here. He lifted me up from my chair, embraced me, and asked
"missed me Warrior?" I nodded my head, and Aunt Elsa shook her head at us before joining my mom.
"Now Ari are you hiding something from me" he called me by my name which he only does when he's serious, usually about my health. I gave him my puppy eyes, trying to change the subject. I see whats in the covers, there are chips and chocolates.
"Thank you so much Uncle Aiden,well I didn't expect you guys to come today"
to which Aunt Elsa replied
"we couldn't miss your first day of university, especially since you skipped a grade, am proud of you Ari"
She expressed her pride in me, knowing that I often feel useless and unworthy. Whenever I accomplish even the smallest thing, they always praise me, even brother Eli and brother Creighton. "Thanks Ellie"
I turn to Uncle Aiden and kiss his cheek biting it
"you are the best".
He grinned and said,
"You see that, Cole? She said I'm the best."
It's typical of my dad and Uncle Aiden to have this playful rivalry between them. I could hear everyone laughing, and Aunt Elsa jokingly questioned Mom
"is Ariella really your and Coles daughter or she is Aiden and Coles instead".
We all burst out laughing, and Uncle Aiden proudly declared
"Ariella is my daughter too".
Ava,Ces and Glyn are laughing uncontrollably and Aunt Elsa and my mom exchanged glances and winked at each other, making me suspect that they were up to something mischievous. Ava rose from her seat and opened the door, despite the fact that the bell had not rung. Lost in my own thoughts, I got startled when a certain someone entered, causing my heart to skip a beat. Its Remi, my Remi, dressed in the Royal Elite uniform just like us, exams time maybe, else no uniform except for one day. University duh!.
His hair is messy and disheveled, and I Am trying to resist the urge to run my fingers through his hair. Everyone is aware of my crush on him, as it is quite evident. Uncle Ronan even referred to me as his "hellion stalker,"
a title I had somewhat embraced. However, only Uncle Aiden knew that my feelings for Remi went beyond a mere crush. He didn't discourage my love for him, but he couldn't stand Remi either. Typical Aiden King. I couldn't tear my eyes away from Remi; he is simply breathtaking, resembling a Greek god. "Bonjour mesdames et messieurs, my lordship is here,"
he spoke in his honeyed, husky deep voice, and I cant help but yearn to be intoxicated by him, I want to get drunk on him so badly.
"Back to earth, Ari,"
Ava said, waving her hand in front of my face, and I couldn't help but feel embarrassed. Ava hugged our parents goodbye, as did Ces and Glyn. It is clear that Remi is here to pick them up.
"Ma chèrie? Where are you lost?"
he asked me, and all I could manage to say is,
"huh."
Uncle Aiden glared at him, and my dad seemed confused as to why I am behaving like this. I wish I could go with them too, but it is evident that he has no intention of taking me along. To him, I am just Ava's sister, Cole and Silver's daughter. I am never Ariella Nash to him. I grab my bag and leave accompanied by my dad and Uncle Aiden. They are dropping me off at university. Oh, did I mention that Ava lives in the college dorms with Ces and Glyn even though Universityis shifted here to London for two months? I, on the other hand, prefer to stay with mom and dad or at Kings