Lesson.

Ashley's POV:

"Ah yesssss just like that daddy" I moan while Nathaniel strokes me

"Ouuuu" I squirm, and my legs start to shake uncontrollably. 

He fixes my position on the floor and start to drill into me, I arch my back.

"Bomboclaat!" my scream deafening.

He holds my head bag to him and starts kissing me passionately.

bombaa den nuh mad dah ma yah ago mad mi I think to myself.

"Miss tightest pussy" he grons out while slamming into my toe curling spot.

"Nathaniel mi ago cuuuum" I tell him.

"Cum wid mi baby" he tells me still hitting the spot.

He continues to drill in me until I feel my orgasm stirring in my belly and mi couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Ah shit" I say as I release my juices and creaming all over his dick.

"Bomboclaat" He groans out as he pull out and cum with some catching my ass.

I turn around and take his monstrous length in my hand before I spit in one hand and start rubbing it up and down his length.

He is watching me intently as I brush my tongue over the tip and that cases me to earn a moan from him.

I take him into my mouth and I start bobbing my head up and down on his dick I start flicking my tongue each time my head is at the top of his length and he is just sitting there trying to control his groans.

I try to take all his length in my mouth at once and I couldn't but mi a nuh quitter suh mi ago do it.

Nathaniel's POV:

She is so determined to get it all the way down her throat

Her eyes roll over to the back of her head.

But her determination is paying off because my dick disappeared down her throat and her face dripping with saliva.

I feel like I'm on cloud 9.