All about Brian.

Jada's POV:

Ever since I met Brian we have been talking and I don't tell my friends about it first

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ever since I met Brian we have been talking and I don't tell my friends about it first.

We had sex and I gave him head and everything but then the night after the club he has been moving weird and I don't know what to do and mi nuh waa tell mi friend them and them judge me because I do have a boyfriend, but I like Brian alot and even tho he is Mr. Wrong he feels soo right.

And I don't want things with him to go south and it affects Ashley's relationship because Brian and Jonathan are brothers, and some males are weird, and I don't want them to judge Ashley's character based off my actions or based off of the results from Brian's and I fling.

It is now Tuesday January 29, and Rissa invited me over to Ashley's house last night and I did not go because mi know all them ago do is question mi bout Brian.

I want today to be a productive day where I take my mind off of Brian and also off of my current boyfriend.

So I called my friend gabby and we are going on a spa day and we are going to get wax and just treat our selves.

I am currently doing my morning routine when a notification that I never expect to see on my phone pops up.

B➕
'mi deh outside'

I leave the message on seen and go outside to see Brian outside my gate I open the gate for him and him just walk past mi and go in a mi house like a me and him pay fi it.

I walk back inside and walk past him to my room to finish what I was doing.

He follows me and before I could say anything he held my throat.

"Brian let mi go" I choke out to him.

"Who yaa ramp wid Jada?" he ask me and his grip around my throat tightens being that I didn't give him an answer.

After a while he release his hand from my neck and I take a big gasp for air.

"How yuh even know weh mi live Brian? and suppose a did me and mi man did deh yah?" I ask him.

"Nuh worry about that and secondly yuh couldn't have nuh man yassoh cazz mi mek it clear seh yuh fi leff dah boy deh" he says his voice containing so much power, but I still remain adamant not showing that it has an effect on me.

I kiss my teeth and walk over to the bathroom to continue getting ready.

"Weh yaa go?" he asks me to break the silence.

"Me and mi friend a go pan the road" I tell him.

"Which friend dat?" He asks me.

"Gabby" I tell him.

"Oh suh mi can stay yassoh till yuh come back or yuh cancel yuh day wid gabby and stay wid me" he says to me.

"How about yuh go home and leave me alone? ee?" I ask him which cause him to get upset.