Wild Out!

Ashley's Pov:

My friends and I finally arrived at the party and it was now 10:30 so it didn't take us long to arrive

"Bomboclaat wi a bun up road innuh" says Kylie.

"Ayye shut up yaa talk like a you did a drive" Rissa retort and we erupt into laughter.

"But no jokes wi fuck up the road" I comment and they all agreed

"Nosah unnuh chat to much unnuh come mek wi go in cazz mi nuh waa my man Bayka perform,
 and mi miss it" Kylie said and we all started laughing as we made our way to the entrance.

The party was in full swing, and an unknown artist was performing.

We made our way to the VIP section that was reserved for us.

We ordered different varieties of liquor.

Me personally is a rum girl so I ordered a quart of wray and nephew rum with boom and cranberry juices as the chaser.

Rissa ordered Rum Cream and Crown Royale.

Kylie, she like she did waa everything.

Paris took what I got and we ordered a bottle of Hennessy for all of us with red bull.

Paris and Jada was rolling a spliff and I did the same.

 Kayla Rissa and Kylie say they wanted a spliff but them nuh know fi roll it.

"A wah kind a navis dem yah man bout dem cya roll weed" Jada ask while laughing and we all laugh.

"Girl move and gweh nuh, memba you a drug head suh yuh would a muss know fi roll it" Rissa says answering Jada.

Wi deh deh a gwaan wull a vybz and thing.

The party start get hotter when they called out Pablo Yg, Najeeri and other famous artists to come perform.

"Alright guys are you readyyyyyy ??? Foorrrrrr Rajah Wild??"

The crowd started to jump and scream in excitement and yuh naffi ask if mi nuh deh paa my ten toes a scream out my throat ole.

"Sinful!" Rajah exclaimed and I repeat.

"And Every Gyal a get Wild Out Tonight Party In a my house Tonight If She Suck Cacky mi a find out tonight"

My friends and I sang along and while snapping and me under my liquor and feel nice suh when me hear the artist start sing GoGo me bruck right out!

"Bloodclaat!" Jada exclaimed

"A my song this innuh" Kayla retort

And when mi say the doll dem start gwaan bad dem gwaan wid demself

All the one kylie she know say har head light and nuh stop drink mi sorry fi har essi

"Tell yuh sumn weh yuh don't know
Mi like bad bitch
Mi like gogo
She like pop pill
She like zone out
Less wid the chattingz and open up yuh throat ole"

We sang loudly along and start shake up wi batty and gwaan wid wi self

"Ye gyalie" rissa said hyping me up as she slap me on my ass and video me

"Angle sumn mi love" kylie exclaims

And I could feel everyone eyes on me but mi neva care mi spend my money fi enjoy mi self