009. drive however far for you

PLAYBOY SHIT,
💋 chapter nine

third person.

"mother.." delilah gained her attention as she entered into the kitchen.

"yeah hun?" nancy turned off the tap to hear the girl better.

"could i go on a drive just like around town?" she asked, receiving a slightly confused look. "i just want to.. get out.. and clear my mind- i won't be distracted by phone, i promise, i want to get off of it for a bit."

"okay," she softly nodded, believing her daughter's reasoning. "only like half hour though, try not to be too long, it's almost nine-pm already."

"okay, i'll try not to be longer."

delilah flashed her a small smile, then going over to the other counter and grabbing her car keys. sending a text to corbyn as she made her way to the front of their house. getting into the car, she turned on the car and got her music and aux set up quickly then reversing out of the driveway.

making her way to the spot he suggested, she soon pulled up in the parking space next to his car. turning off her car and grabbing her phone before getting out and hopping into his passenger seat.

"'bout time you pulled up," corbyn leant over and placed a kiss on her lips.

"well you picked the furthest park from my house," she playfully shrugged.

"you could've said something, i don't know where you live."

"it's okay," she softly spoke, gently kicking her sneakers off onto the floor before pulling her knee up onto the seat and turning her body more towards him. "i'll drive however far for you."

"you're so hot," he eyed her down.

"coming from you mister," she shifted her she was sat slightly, then lifting her lower half up and she pulled her sweatpants down her legs. "geez it's hot in here."

"that's it," he quickly moved his seat back before looking back over and holding his hand out for her. "get here now."

"whatever you want," she giggled.

using his hand for support as she climbed over the centre console and positioned herself on his lap. their lips instantly connecting, the kiss quickly going deeper as she begun slowly grinding her body against his.

"hey, hey, not so quick," she pulled away from his lips as he slide one of his hands upset her shirt, and softly looking into his eyes. "getting too ahead of yourself huh?"

"you're irresistible, can't help it," corbyn slowly slid his hand up higher.

"well.." she let out a small snicker while she grabbed his hand and pulled it away from her tit. "i heard from a little birdy that you like to gloat.."

"of course i do," he nodded a singular time.

"here's the deal.. you stop yapping about me and what we get up to and we keep doing this, does that sound good?"

"if you can keep up your end every night for the rest of the week to prove you've got no others on the side, we got a deal," he replied with a smug look. "we can pick somewhere closer to you if you'd like."

"it's thursday.." she furrowed.

"oh.. for the next week then."

"you wanna hookup everyday for a week?"

"yep."

"god you're horny," she shook her head at him, leaning in and reconnecting their lips for a couple seconds. "sure, whatever- but if my parents aren't going to let me out you can't blame me."

"i can sneak in, it's all good."

"or i could just facetime you while messing around," she more so suggested. "give you something to look forward to for the next time we see each other?"

"we might end up late for class everyday though," he shrugged.

"i don't mind," delilah whispered as she pulled her shirt off, revealing a lacy bralette which matched her panties, and finally lent back into him. "i'm all yours, everyday.. but make it quick i only got like fifteen minutes."

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
shorter chapter cause i honestly
forgot about this book again lol
and also i didn't know how to
make this longer