ULTRAKILL /// LUST

Ruby woke up as the video began to play.

"Wh-What happened?" She asked in a daze.

"Nothing much, we're playing the next video now, back to Penny's journey through Hell," Slays explained.

"Oooo,"

"Mhm, I'm currently entering the Lust Layer of Hell," Penny said.

LUST FIRST /// BRIDGEBURNER

Penny exited the elevator room into a dimly lit, flooded tunnel, her path was blocked by a cracked wall which she punched open using the red arm's explosion.

Walking through led to the interior of a tall tower: with cubes, platforms and lanterns overlooking a seemingly bottomless pit.

Jumping on the first platform spawned 1 Schism on it, along with 2 Strays on the platform next to it.

She punched the Schism with the red arm (which from here on out I'll be calling the Knuckleblaster), sending it flying into a wall and into the bottomless pit.

She smirked as she jumped onto the second platform, dashing through the Stray's projectiles and then punching in between them, letting the Knuckleblaster's blast knock them into the pit.

She jumped off the towers wall and onto another platform. 2 Drones appeared as she landed.

She shot the first one with her new revolver, which caused it to explode and kill the other Drone.

She then walljumped onto a platform covered by arches, 3 Strays stood on the platform with her. She killed two with an explosive projectile boost, and then parried the last one's orb back at it.

She jumped onto the final platform, which held a door. Four Schisms spawned around her. She killed the first one with two coins, dashed into the second one to dodge the barrage hell orbs, killed it with her shotguns, hit the third one with a charged revolver shot, and then parried the fourth one's hell orbs back at it.

She entered the door, it lead to a hallway with a blue bounce pad under a hole in the roof. She jumped on it, and found herself high up in the air.

She landed on the first part of a three segmented bridge dotted with streetlamps overlooking a vast cityscape, the cold winds of the Lust layer turning the sky a dark purple which tinted the bridge.

She could see a second tower in the distance, and decided to head for it.

"How have they built a city all the way in Hell?" Winter asked. "And why?"

"It's not like they can just up and leave," Qrow said.

"I suppose the only thing to do would be to form some kind of society, though I'm surprised that whatever authorities down here haven't put a stop to it," Ozpin said.

"Lust layer with bisexual lighting, what does this mean?" Yang jokingly made the thinking pose which made Blake chuckle.

"I know what you are, Yang," Ruby menacingly whispered, the two sisters then started laughing.

She jumped to the second section of the bridge, which had two walkways at its sides, and a large glass pane in the middle. 4 Strays spawned on the walkways, and two Streetcleaners spawned on the ground, giving chase to Penny.

She charged up her revolver and shot the glass below her, sending the two Streetcleaners falling into the city below as she dashed onto one of the walkways. She killed the Strays by punching her shotgun bullets at them. A group of Filth spawned on the ground, 3 Schisms spawned on the walkways, and three Drones spawned in the air.