Gosh, nice idea.

Giving her a flower might be corny pero pinaghirapan kong alamin ano ang gagawin ko noh!

Dapat lang talaga na tanggapin niya kundi....

After I eat, umalis na ako and used my Lamborghini that Lolo gifted me after my graduation.

Just like what our maid says, kailangan kong bumili ng flowers sa flower shop. Hindi naman pwede sa meat shop.

My destination was a quaint flower shop nestled between two buildings, its storefront adorned with an array of vibrant blooms.

The bell above the door chimed as I entered, and the florist behind the counter looked up, ready to assist.

"How can I help you today?", the Florist smiled as I entered the shop.

"I'm in search of a bouquet that captures the essence of admiration and warmth, something truly exceptional."

Blue tulips is really simple, I want something special for her.

The florist's eyes sparkled with inspiration as she began selecting flowers from various buckets, each filled with a kaleidoscope of colors.

I observed with fascination as the florist's hands moved gracefully, weaving together a tapestry of petals.

"Ah, I have just the combination for you. These roses symbolize admiration, while these lilies bring a touch of elegance. And let's not forget these sunflowers for warmth and joy.", the Florist said with enthusiasm.

I watched the masterpiece unfold, appreciating the artistry involved in crafting the perfect bouquet.

With the final flourish, the florist presented a stunning arrangement that seemed to embody the very sentiments really wanted to convey me.

" Voilà! A bouquet that speaks volumes without uttering a word."

"C'est magnifique! Merci beaucoup.", with impressed look. I take it, worth almost 5k pesos.

Leaving the flower shop with the carefully crafted bouquet in hand, I continued hlmy journey to Amora's workplace.

The company where she took me na hindi pa ako pinapasok.

I still even remember kung pano siya nagalit ng dahil don, mabuti nalang eh mabait ang security guard na nagbabantay at tinulungan ako.

The streets buzzed with life as I navigated the bustling city, the anticipation of the upcoming visit adding an extra spring to My step.

Pumasok ako where the security guard is not the same as noon na mabait, muntik pa akong hindi papasukin kung di kolang nilandi.

Nang makapasok, some are looking at me as I am wearing a sexy dress that reveals my sexy white legs.

Dumaan ako sa malaking salamin at tumingin muna sa aking itsura.

Gosh, ang ganda mo France. Ikaw na talaga!

Umalis din kaagad ako at pumunta roon sa counter kung saan may mga employee, I'm not even embarrassed na may hawak akong bulaklak. Sa ganda kong toh ako pa ang manliligaw. Swerte na niya sakin.

"Amora Fillier Flebio Jiminez please", I said while smiling at this beautiful woman.

"Name Ma'am"

"France Smith Clenton Maureen", nagulat pa ito ng marinig ang pangalan ko.

Sino ba ang hindi kilala ako pagdating sa business world, I'm the only heir of Nathalie Aya Smith Clenton and Laura Maureen. Their only heir kaya dapat kilala nila ako.