Not A Single Point

Start from the beginning

"Well well well the Oni actually showed up." His 'Boss' said.

Patron if you wanted to get technical. 'Sugar Daddy' if you were gonna ask anyone from the lust ring if they knew these two ever interacted.

"You know the crystal makes time all...weird." Izuku said "I mathed it out from last time so I don't miss her sweet 160th."

"And your here arguing with me while my darling daughter is waiting." Lucifer said.

"Where is she right now?" Izuku asked.

"Ballroom." Lucifer said getting up "Now understand what is about to happen tonight. You will make her happy...or I will un-make you."

Izuku nodded. His presence in hell had slowly turned into a bit of an excursion.

10 years hell time seem to equal to 1 year in his world. Charlie had aged what seem to Izuku equal since they both appeared 6 when they first met.

"Now Lilith has to speak with you before I bring you down." Lucifer says dusting off Izuku's suit "Green?"

"Her favorite color sir." Izuku said, running his fingers through his own hair.

Izuku was brought, or more accurately tossed into a different room where the Queen of Hell and the first Succubus was waiting for him.

"Mrs Morningstar." Izuku said evenly. Calm, Composed, In control. Everything he was not at the moment but had learned to put on a face in this inferno.

"Izuku. You understand what will be happening to night correct?" Lilith asked.

"Charlie's Sweetie 16-"

"And that means?"

"She's becoming a woman?" Izuku asked nervously.

"Correction she is officially old enough to start getting my side of her powers." Lilith said "Meaning You are gonna be setting the bar for my daughter and I expect a pleasant evening."

Izuku gulped. Up until recently he had been sliding by as just Charlie's friend but apparently Lilith had some plans for the future that required Izuku being inducted into the family by some method.

Like the princess and him giving each others virginity to one another. Something about preventing Charlie from being pulled into sin and losing 'something' if she lost it to another demon and also blocking Izuku's soul from being stolen from anything in this realm.

It wouldn't be a marriage recognized by the realms but spirituality would do more then the two teens realized.

But they knew something like this was to be expected.

What bothered Izuku was the fact Charlie still had no idea Izuku was human.

The story that started it all was that Izuku died a son to a powerful Yakuza member in Yomi-no-kuni. Claiming to have died on his father's lap riddled with bullets along with him. Being from a different Underworld was the excuse for Izuku being mostly human looking and he had been 99% sure Lucifer knew about him being human but Boss would always deflect.