"The Swing Story "

◍⁠•𝑨𝑵𝑼𝑩𝑯𝑨𝑽'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽•⁠◍

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed, when I felt something heavy on my chest. I also felt something moving on my body, tickling me. I got scared and opened my eyes. I saw Haseena's head resting on my chest, and her hand roaming around my body. She was sleeping soundly, unaware of what she was doing.

"Yeh kya kar rahi ho Haseena?" I said softly, hoping to wake her up. But she didn't reply. She just snuggled closer to me, making me feel more uncomfortable.

I sighed and looked at the wall of pillows that I had made between us. I had done that to keep some distance from her, to avoid any awkwardness or temptation. But she had crossed the wall and invaded my side of the bed. She was lying on top of me, making me feel her warmth and weight.

"Hey bhagwan, kahi ye neend mein meri izzat na loot le." I said to God, half-joking and half-serious. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to hurt her or disrespect her, but I also didn't want to be in this situation.

I gently moved her hand away from me, hoping that she would roll over to her side. But she didn't. She put her hand back on me, and tried to come closer to me. She wrapped her arm around me, and pressed her face against my neck. She breathed softly, making me shiver. She murmured something, making me wonder. She kissed me lightly, making me gasp.

My heart started beating rapidly, from this closeness. I felt a strange mix of emotions, from this contact. I felt confused and guilty, from this intimacy. I felt something else, which I didn't want to admit.

I tried again to separate her from myself, but failed. She was holding me tightly, as if she didn't want to let me go. She was clinging to me, as if she needed me. She was loving me, as if she wanted me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I decided to get out of the bed, and leave her alone. I carefully lifted her head from my chest, and placed it on the pillow. I gently removed her arm from my body, and tucked it under the blanket. I quietly got out of the bed, and took another blanket with me. I went towards the balcony, where there was a big swing. I slept on that, as I couldn't sleep with so much closeness with Haseena.

"Pata nahi kaise din dekhne pad rahe hai. Apne hi ghar mein apne hi bed ko chhod kar kahi aur sona pad raha hai." I mumbled to myself, and tried to sleep. But my sleep was far away, as her closeness and sleepy face were continuously roaming in my head.

"Hey bhagwan, pehle Aarush, phir dadi, phir bed, ab mere dimag ko bhi apne kabze mein kar rahi hai." I said to God, and wondered what was happening. I didn't know when I fell asleep, or what I dreamed of.

I opened my eyes and saw the sun shining through the window. I felt a slight pain in my back and neck, as I had slept on the swing in the balcony. I had left the bed last night, as I couldn't sleep with Haseena's closeness. She had snuggled up to me in her sleep, and I had felt uncomfortable and restless. I had tried to move her away, but she had clung to me tighter. I had decided to sleep on the swing, as I wanted some space and peace.

I got up from the swing and stretched my limbs. I felt a bit stiff and sore, as the swing was not very comfortable. I walked towards the bedroom, hoping to freshen up and change. I glanced at the clock on the wall, and stopped in my tracks. It was 9:30 am. I was late. Very late.

I panicked and ran towards Aarush's room. I had to wake him up and I had to make his breakfast. I had to do all these things, as I always did and it was my duty.

But as I reached the stairs, I saw that everyone was already downstairs. I saw Haseena, sitting on the sofa, holding a plate of fruits. I saw Aarush, sitting on her lap, eating the fruits from her hand. I saw them smiling and laughing and talking. I saw them happy and relaxed and comfortable.