"Family Reaction "

◍•𝑨𝑵𝑼𝑩𝑯𝑨𝑽'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽•⁠◍

"

Hey readers, the next part is finally here! It's a bit long but filled with awesome scenes. Enjoy the read and remember to vote!😉"
_________________________

I checked on Aarush, who was sleeping soundly in his room. He looked so peaceful and innocent, unlike his usual restless and silent self. I wondered what he was dreaming about, and if he would ever speak to me again.

I decided to take this opportunity to visit Haseena at the cafe. I had been thinking about her ever since she had made Aarush say his first word. I wanted to see her again, and make her an offer she couldn't refuse.

I drove to the cafe, and parked my car outside. I walked in, and scanned the place for her. I spotted her sitting at a corner table, holding a cup of coffee and staring into space. She looked tired and worried, but still beautiful and charming.

I walked towards her, and cleared my throat. She looked up, and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Hello, Haseena," I said, smiling.

"Hello, Anubhav," she said, frowning. "Aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

" Main aapse milne aaya hoon" I said, sitting down across from her. "Kya main tumhare saath baith sakta hoon?"

She hesitated, then nodded. "Haan, kyun nahi?"

I signaled to a waiter, and ordered a coffee for myself. I looked at her, and noticed that she was nervous and uneasy.

"Toh, aapka haal chaal kaisa hai" I asked, casually.

"Main theek hoon, thank you," she said, politely.

"Aur aapka kaam kaisa chal raha hai?" I asked, knowing that she worked as a receptionist at a hotel.

She tensed, and looked away. "Woh bhi theek hai, shayad."

I knew that she was lying. I had done some background check on her, and found out that she was an orphan who had grown up in a rundown orphanage. She had no family or friends, except for the children at the orphanage, whom she treated as her siblings. She worked to support herself and the orphanage, but barely made enough to pay the bills. She was in debt, and in trouble.

I felt a pang of pity for her, but also a surge of satisfaction. She was the perfect candidate for my plan.

I leaned forward, and lowered my voice. "Listen, Haseena, main aapko ek prastaav dena chahta hoon."

She looked at me, curiously. "Kaisa prastaav?"

I took out a folder from my briefcase, and slid it across the table. "Yeh ek contract hai. Isme likha hai ki tum mujhse shaadi karogi, aur mere aur Aarush ke saath rahogi jab tak woh bolna seekhe. Badle mein, main tumhe ek bada rakkam dunga, jo tumhari saari pareshaniyon ka hal hoga."

She gasped, and snatched the folder. She opened it, and scanned the document. Her eyes widened, and her face turned red.

"Kya tum pagal ho?" she exclaimed, slamming the folder shut.

I said raising my eyebrows "Aap se direct tum, ye expected tha mujhe tumse,"

She stared at me, in disbelief. "Tum mujhe use karna chahte ho? Mujhse Shadi karna chahte ho? Tum mujhe ek auzaar ki tarah use karna chahte ho apne bete ko theek karne ke liye?"

I nodded. "Haan, main chahta hoon."

She glared at me, angrily. "You're unbelievable. Tum khudgarz aur be-dil ho. Tumhe mujhse, ya Aarush se, ya kisi se bhi koi parwah nahi hai. Tumhe sirf apne aap se, aur apne paise se, aur apni shohrat se matlab hai."