𝐅 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞

NOBODY'S POV:

The dark haired girl woke up from her sleep in a deep sweat. Her chest rising up and down at a rapid rate, her hair a tangled mess, and hot tears streaming down her face.

She dreamt of her boyfriend, Trevor, she dreamt of him kissing her softly. His lips colliding with her own, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. As they shared a passionate kiss, Alison closed her eyes, embracing his warmth. But when she opened her eyes, she was met with Trevor's burnt corpse looking back at her.

She held onto Trevor's mangled corpse and let out pitiful cries as she clung to him.

'Stay with me baby.' Alison whispered softly as she pressed her head on Trevor's chest. She could feel his blood trickling onto her skin. The warm sticky substance causing bile to erupt within her throat.

Alison sighed as she got up from her bed, she glanced at the clock, 4:00 AM. That's great, she thought. Another night with little to no sleep. She went to her small crammed bathroom and glanced at her reflection in the mirror. She noticed how her eyes began to form bags, it looked as though she hadn't slept in weeks. Her eyes were now dull, her bright emerald eyes no longer sparkled. The flesh on her bones began shrinking in size, resulting in her face to become hallow. Her cheek bones were more prominent, making her look sickly.

Ever since Trevor's death Alison hasn't gone outside. She's missed 4 days of school so far. Her work called her saying she had to return soon if she wanted to maintain her postion. She hasn't spoken to anyone since her little hang out with Stu and Billy at the diner. Her voice-mails and messages were increasing by the second, worried friends contacting to her to see if she was okay..but they were given no response.

To top it all off the girls nerves were out of control. It's been told throughout the news that a killer is on the loose. Two days ago Casey Becker was murdered. Gutted like the pig, as the newspaper stated. The police were still investigating but the word spread out like wild fire. Alison wondered if person who killed Casey was the same person who killed her Trevor.

She let out a sigh of frustration as she began to realize the position she was in. The tired girl walked over to her kitchen counter and took out a box of cigarettes from a drawer. She lit the cigarette and began to inhale the toxic waste. The polluted smoke burned her lungs but she could care less. The only thing one her mind were her nagging thoughts, her brain being clouded with the mouring of her dead boyfriend.

                           .   .   .   .   .   .

ALISON'S POV:

A loud knock took me out of my thoughts. I glanced at the door, choosing to ignore the knocking, hoping the person would leave. But the knocking only continued, growing louder and louder within each knock. Letting out a frustrated groan I put out my cigarette on the tiny ash tray on my coffee table and walked towards the door. I opened it, surprised at who was standing before me.

"Billy? Stu? What are you guys doing here?" I asked, giving them a puzzled look.

"We just wanted to stay hi, that's all." Billy calmy said.

I took in his appearance, he was wearing a black leather jacket, a light blue polo shirt, and dark blue navy jeans. His hair was slicked back a bit, its loose strands fell on his framed face. Behind him was Stu, Stu wore an orange flannel with loosely fitted blue jeans. A brown beaded necklace hung around his neck.

"Jesus Alison, let us in, I'm freezing my ass out here!" Stu made his way into my apartment, walking passed me.

Billy followed behind him, entering my apartment. SO much for asking. I closed the door behind him. I cringed as I look at my living room, it was a mess, I wasn't expecting guests.

"You gotta nice place here!" Stu chirped as he looked around my living room. Gazing at the picture frames that hung on my wall.

I paused for a second before speaking.

"Why are you guys here? Don't you have school?" I spoke as I plopped myself onto my couch.

"We decided to ditch, we wanted to see you." Billy spoke as he sat next to me.

I shot the two boys a weird look. "Since when did this happen?" I questioned.

"What do you mean?" Stu asked as he turned around to look at me.

His sky-blue eyes gazed into my verdant ones.

"Since when did you guys want to hang out with me?" I continued.

"Since we hung at the diner, it turns out that we actually enjoy your company." Billy said as he look at me.

"Yeah, you're fun to hang out with!" Stu said as he stood infront of me.

I glanced to my side to see Billy looking at me intently.

"What?" I ask, giving him an odd look.

"When was the last time you ate or slept?" Billy asked he looked at my face.

"What's it to you?" I rolled my eyes, getting up from the couch.

"Hey, hey, hey whats up with the sass little lady?" Stu asked as he followed behind me.

Stu moved swiftly, standing infront of me, blocking me from the kitchen. I tried walking past him to only have him mimic my movements.

"What do you want?" I crossed my arms as I look up at his face.

Stu face brightened, "I'm want to cook you something!" Stu spoke with a smile.

I found Stu a bit odd, he's always so, cheerful...radiating with happiness.

"I'm good, thank you though." I walked past Stu to grab myself a cub from the cabinet above the sink.

Within a second or less Stu took ahold of my shoulders and pulled me away from the cabinet softly. He stood beside me and gave me a disapproving look. I arched my eyebrow at him, wondering what his deal was.

Stu clicked his tounge, placing a hand on his hip, "Cigarettes and coffee aren't a meal doll."

Stu gave me a stirn look as he walked over to the trash can located beside the fridge. He opened the lid, trashing my cigarettes.

"You dick! Those are mine." I narrowed my eyes at him and walked over to the trash can to get my cigarettes back.

But someone else had other plans, a pair of slender hands took ahold of my shoulders firmly. Stopping my movements. I glanced behind me to see Billy.

"Why are you guys acting like my parents?" I groaned in annoyance.

"Sydney and Tatum are worried about you." Billy spoke with a hint of concern.

My breathe stilled thinking of them. I haven't spoken to them in awhile.

"They've been trying to contact you non-stop, to only recieve a voicemail." Stu chimed in.

"We want them to have their best friend back. They aren't the same without you." Billy spoke softly as he rubbed my shoulders softly.

I found his little movements to be strange. I moved my shoulders away from his grasp, disliking the contact.

I nodded my head, agreeing with their statements. "Fine..." I huffed out.

"Fantastic! I'll go make you something to eat." Stu turned around, making his way to the kitchen.

I let out a sigh of annoyance, realizing that I couldn't get myself out of this one.