"Ew," I hissed and plugged my ears, my brother's mad ugly I don't know what they see in him.

"Anyways," Tay pulls my fingers out of my ears, "Where were you this morning? We were looking for you,"

"Lana tried to skip again," Mari rolls her eyes, "You need to stop doing that,"

"I hate Mr. Hanks class," I put my head down, "I already know I'm gonna get caught, least I can do is miss his class,"

"You're real for that, we did absolutely nothing in his class for the fourth day in a row. I mean, this man just loves yapping," Tay groans and pats my back.

"Also, who's we? 'Cause I know it wasn't me, I wasn't there this morning," Mari looks at Tay expectantly.

Tay giggles knowingly, "Oh, I forgot, Thomas was looking for you this morning," She smiles innocently at me.

"No way! Tay, how could you keep this from me?" I shake her shoulder and blush. "Did he say why?"

"Nope, he just asked where you were," Mari covers her mouth and starts tapping my hands lightly with mine. "He so likes you!" She squeals.

"You think?"

"I know," Tay nods.

"I'm going to my locker,"

"Notify us if anything happens," Mari's happy voice follows me as I stand up. Thomas? Like me? There's no way. When I first met Thomas he was a quiet nerdy computer kid who sat at the back of the class and really liked video games. To be honest, when I first met him I just felt kind of bad. I mean wouldn't you? He was a quiet kid who got bullied and didn't have many friends. So I took him under my wing. Not many people around the school knew of my wealth but my brother was pretty popular around the school when he was a student here so they all sort of knew of me and that just helped the popularity that I already had. My bubbly personality and openness to people was hard to hate. Anyways, back to Thomas. I helped him glow up and get hot. I didn't realize his potential when I decided to help out. I mean how could I have known he would've become this hot with just a haircut and some makeup. Now half the girls at this school like him so I don't really expect him to like me. Maybe he does. Stop.

"Lana?" A deep voice comes from beside me. I close my locker and lock eyes with Thomas. "Hey," I smile awkwardly and then mentally slap myself. "What's up?"

"Nothing really," His gravelly voice responds. His voice has always been my favorite thing about him, "Where were you this morning?"

"Why? Miss me?" I smile and then groan internally, I just got second-hand embarrassment from myself, is that possible? If you can't tell, I'm not the smartest person.

"Maybe," He smiles back flirtatiously. Maybe he does. Stop. "I tried skipping again but Kai caught me,"

"Again? You need to get better at this, Lana," I scoff and wrinkle my nose at him, "You have Ms. Lin right now, right?" I nod and look at him confused. "Tell you what, let's skip together, we can hit a gas station and get back for the last period," I clap excitedly and follow him as we leave the school.

✦•················•✦

We sat in Thomas' car eating McDonalds in the parking lot. Thomas reaches over and wipes something off my bottom lip and wipes his thumb on a napkin. His eyes reach mine widened ones and he gives me a half smile, "Ketchup," He chuckles lowly, "Be careful when eating," I shrug and continue on the fries.

"Hey, Lana?"

"Hm?" I'm a bit concentrated on this burger right now.

"Can I tell you something?" Well, now I'm not concentrating on my burger anymore.