(alastor x fem!reader🍋) "missed me?"

Alastor had just come home from a long day at the radio station, as he came through the doors of the hotel he leaned against them until he heard the click of the door shutting. He let out a heaving sigh and wondered to himself what his Charming Belle had been doing all day while he's been gone. Probably reading, if he was being honest with himself, but what he always hoped was that she was missing him.

As alastor made his trek up the stairs, he reached the door of the room him and Y/N shared and just as he was about to open the door, he heard a struggled noise from the other side. At this his ears perked up and his curiosity peaked. He leaned against the door, trying to get a better listen at what his darling was doing inside. It was silent for a moment until he heard a guttural moan from the other side. His perminate smile faltered just slightly as his face heated enough to almost match the crimson of his hair.

Though, his smile widens as he silently opens the door a crack and the sweet melody of his name on her lips floods the room. "A-alastor~!" His smile widens as he sees her naked form is sprawled out on the bed, begging for him to come ravage her. And as the door clicks shut and Y/N bolts upright, covering herself with the soft crimson throw blanket she favored.

"Hello my belle~! Why do you cover yourself when your so beautiful?" Alastor purred as he sauntered to the side of their bed, seeing Y/N's face turning a hue of pink. "Miss me my dear?" He asks teasingly. "Well. I-um. . ." Y/N sputtered as alastor looked at her expectantly. "Oh don't be shy now dear. Im going to want to hear those pretty noises again soon~!" He purred as he strode to the coat rack on the other side of the room next to the door. "What are you doing?" Y/N asked, wondering why he was going towards the door. Y/N watched as he stripped off his coat to reveal his red under shirt, the sleeves rolled up just to his elbow.

"Oh nothing my dear!" He says as he goes to an arm chair across the room facing the foot of the bed. He sits down, crossing his legs and resting his chin on a fist while he purrs, "now show me how much you missed me today~" this makes Y/n shudder, but she obayed, throwing the blanket off of herself, exposing her naked body to him. At this his smile widened just a tad. Her nipples peaked at the chill of the room as she rested herself against the plush pillows resting against the headboard, she slid her fingers between her legs and started pleasuring herself. For him. Infront of him.

"Ah!" She let out a soft moan, pleasing alastor more then he had expected. Alastor shifted in his seat, readjusting around his cock pressing against his pants with punishing pressure. He let out a soft groan, to which y/n let out a similar, lighter groan of her own.

"Ok darling~! You can stop now." He said with his eyes half lidded and his smile turning devious. "But- I was about to-" y/n tries to say but alastor cuts her off, "your going to have that lovely release when Im on top of you, just as clothed as you are now my dear~ now you need to be patient~" y/n let out a pout to his restrictions, feeling that once so close release, fade away into just arousal.

"Now, my love" he purred as he uncrossed his legs, spreading them wide. "crawl to me." He curled a beckoning finger towards y/n to which they obayed.

Alastor watched as she slid off the foot of the bed and gracefully onto the floor, where she got on her hands and knees and crawled to him. Alastor put both of his hands on the arms of the chair, gripping them so hard the wood groaned and scratched.

Y/n reached alastor after slowly, teasingly, crawling towards him. She ran her hands up his thighs from his knees and over his aching bulge to his waist. Alastor gripped the arms of his chair so hard the wood splintered from the sensitive caress. Y/n slowly started on his pants, unbuckling his belt and letting it drop to the floor, unbuttoning his pants and slowly unzipping the fly, letting the vibration of the metal teeth detaching from each other torment him. And finally she got to his boxers, gently rubbing his hard cock, earning a guttural, almost growl, from alastor.

"Do you want more?~" y/n teased, dragging her nails gently, so gently, up and down his shaft. "y-yes! Please~" alastor moaned out, to which y/n happily obliged, unbuttoning the top two buttons of his boxers and taking his velvety soft cock in her hands. Alastor bucked his hips, begging for more. Y/n giggled and started pumping him slowly. Painfully slow. He whimpered at the slow pace and y/n saw this as a good time to take the tip of his cock into her mouth, the salty pre-cum a welcomed sensation on her tongue. She kept stroking him, taking him deeper and deeper with every pump

"Oh my dear!" Alastor breathlessly as he took her face in his hands and brought her up to his face, kissing her deeply. Taking one hand from her face, he guided her into his lap sidesaddle. When he was satisfied with where she was, he drug his hand up her torso, coming to her breast and lightly pinching her nipple, earning a surprised gasp and a moan from y/n.

He moved from her lips to her cheek to her neck, trailing kisses and bites all up and down her neck and shoulder, all while still playing with the sensitive buds on her chest, alternating between the two.

"Al!" She moaned and he pulled away, looking at her expectantly. "Take me to the bed, please. I need you right now~" she said, still not able to catch her breath. At the request, alastor smiled and scooped her up and walked over to the bed. Y/n could still not believe he could hold her. She wasn't exactly petite, but she was glad that he could for moments like this.

At the edge of the bed, alastor gently laid y/n down on the plush sheets. After taking off his shoes, he gently climbs on top of y/n, kissing her deeply while she fiddled with his bowtie and the buttons of his shirt.

Alastor chuckled and sat up on his knees, "here dear, let me~" he purred as he expertly unbuttoned his shirt and shucked it off in seconds, immediately returning to their kiss. Y/n feels his hand trailing down her stomach to the apex of her thighs. Once he reached the bundle of nerves, he began rubbing expert circles making her arch off the bed, earning a soundless, struggled noise from her. Alastor's smile widened when he pumped two fingers into her core, earning a guttural moan from her.

"Yes! Alastor please! Please don't stop!" She begged. But in turn, alastor stopped, making y/n cry out in frustration. "Be patient my love, I was getting you ready~" he said as he rubbed his cock against her clit, slowly inching towards her entrance. "Gentle or rough honey?" Alastor asks sweetly. "Gentle please~" y/n whispered to him.

"As you wish my dear~" he said against the shell of her ear and thrust into her, letting her adjust before he kept going.

His pace was sweet and loving. Carful not to hurt the fragile person beneath him. "Ah! Alastor! I'm close~" y/n moaned loudly. "Just hold on a little longer Belle~" he said breathlessly. In response y/n clenched around him, earning a low groan. Before she knew it his thrusts became more unpredictable and animalistic. " Cum for me darling!~" at that, y/n let that coil snap with a scream, holding onto alastor for dear life, him being the only thing keeping her grounded and in this world.

As the last of their orgasms racked through them, alastor slipped out of y/n, pulling up the thick blankets over them. he folded y/n against his chest, letting her get comfortable. "I love you my belle" he said he he kissed her head and started humming an old French song, letting it lull her to sleep and him along with her.