"The oracle didn't say the quest would fail. Fail to save what matters most." Annabeth quoted. "That could mean a lot of things. That's how prophecies work that's how fate works."

"It can mean a 100 and 1 things." Azalea budded in.

"The harder you work to understand, the harder it gets to understand. Sometimes you've just gotta let it come to you when it's ready." Annabeth continued.

Azalea took another sip of her apple juice, swallowing hardly when a police officer showed up at the table. "Excuse me, can I see your tickets please." Annabeth got out the ticket and handed them to him. He took a minute to look it over "you're in cabin 17B?" They all looked at each other with questioning glances.

—— WALKING BEHIND A police was not on Azaleas bucket list today. When he told them to fallow him that's when the blonde had really started being concerned, they couldn't have done something wrong? She was walking behind Grover with her apple juice in hand when they came up on their cabin. Percy and Annabeth were blocking the view but she could hear harsh wind blowing. "You want to explain." The police officer asked.

Azalea was finally able to push past Grover and see the completely ruined train cabin they had been asleep in not even a hour earlier. "Wait you think we did this?" Percy questioned. This officer must of been hit In the head because how would they able to do this. "Did you." Oh he was very stupid Azalea thought taking another sip of her juice box.

"I mean think about this officer how in the world would we do this. And why would we even do this." The young girl told the officer who just stared at her with his brown pushed together in thought. Weird she thought.

"Sir, when we left to go get breakfast everything was intact. We don't know how this happened." Grover told the man.

"We got a witness here, saying she heard the window smash, and then heard children's voices." He moved out of the way and a woman dressed in pink was exposed talking to another police officer. "Oh, come on."

"You fucking liar." The two blondes said at the same time the only difference was Azaleas was loud enough for the woman to hear.

"Can you tell me what time you left the cabin." He interrogated.

"Are we under arrest." Annabeth harshly asked. "I don't think you wanna take that tone with me little girl." Azalea made a face at the police for talking to her friend like that. She walked up closer to him, until Percy put his hand out so she didn't get to close to him. "Look I know that your a police and all, so you think your all high and mighty, but all she did was ask you a question. So I'm going to recommend you answer it. Are we under arrest?" The police just gave them a look and called over his little police friend who ended up telling them they weren't yet and to go sit back down were they were before. The four of them all started walking out the door before the man say something again. "Blondie you stay here we need to ask you a few questions."

She stopped in her spot along with the rest of her friends. "What do you think they want." Grover whispered. "I don't know but..."

She was cut off. "Now." The lady police said this time.

"Go sit down I'll be there in a minute." She waved of her friends, locking eyes with Percy who was basically saying with his eye he didn't want to leave her alone. "I'll be fine." She reassured the blue eyed boy before walking back to the officers.

"Sorry for my little outburst mr. police officer." She gave them puppy eyes hoping what they had to say wouldn't be to bad. "What's you full name."

"Azalea Amaryllis West, why." They ignored her question.