Bingo-Maru Incident.

The Following was Found in the Journal Of a Passenger That unfortunately Perished On the Boat, Read With Caution.

December 3rd, 1959 12:00 Am
"The sun had Went down hours Ago, It's currently Midnight and We Haven't Found Any fish yet So I got a feeling we'll Be out here for a while."

12:10 Am
"A School of Fish Randomly Floated Up to the surface, And they were Dead, We Checked a Few And Noticed the Bodies Were Torn or Had Any Wounds, Just Strange Bumps on them."

12:13 Am

"I Thought I Saw A Tail Come out the Water A Few Miles Away, I Told Captain And He told Me not to Worry, And that it could've Been A Shark Or a Different Marine Animal, But i swear It saw a Spike At the End of Its Tail, I don't Know if i'm going crazy Or It was real."

12:15 Am
"I Saw The Damn Tail Again, It Got Closer, I Told Some Of the Other Crew But they Laughed me Off, Bastards Think I'm Crazy, I know what i saw."

12:20 Am
"More Schools Of Fish Are Showing up, Dead, I think the Tail Has Something To Do it, But Why is it Not Eating Them, Is It Killing for Fun?"

12:29 Am
"We Couldn't Find Any Alive Fish, So We're Heading Home, Thank God I don't Have to Be Out Here Anymore."

12:34 Am
"The Water Below Us Started To Glow White, Something Isn't Right."

12:40 Am
"The Ship is On Fir"