chapter 1 -the party

adelas pov
It was the day of my towns annual party , I sat on my desk getting ready ,it was going to be fucking lit I really can't wait.

An hour later

My cab just got here and I'm ready to head out I grabbed my bag and locked my house , I paid the driver and hopped in , I began to message my friends asking if they were on their way and if they remembered to bring the achocol nothing at all could ruin today

*Ethans pov*
I've been invited to a god damn stupid party again , I don't know why people keep inviting me to them , if it weren't for my mates going I wouldn't even of bothered to show up , atleast some party games are fun to play not loads tho.

*adela*
I've finally reached the party , I can't wait I know this year its gonna be the best party evaa, and luckily my girls are already here so no need to wait around like a loner we can get this party started!
I grabbed an alcohol bottle and went over to my friends "Guess who made it babess "
Zoe: "UR FINALLY HERE YES GIRL!"
Mari: "Their playing spin the bottle let's go over there it'll be so funn"
I replied "of course let's go I won't miss that everr"

*Ethans pov"
Damn it my friends dragged me into another spin the bottle , last time I played it I fucked the shit out of a girl and her legs stopped working my days.
A group of girls came over and I couldn't keep my eye off one of them, she was just so hot I'm obsessed already.

One of my mates stood up and said " WHOS REAADY FOR SOME SPIN THE BOTTLEE"

The whole crowd cheerfully shouted back "ME"
I was picked to spin it first and oh shit.It landed on her, the sexy one, we got pushed into the closet. She started at me and said "If you think you can have ur way with me ,Your thinking wrong." I rolled my eyes , who does she think she is? It's the rules of the damn game she agreed to play it. I grabbed her by the wrist and pushed her against the closet.
She stared me down before pushing me off, she was so dreamy, "The actual fuck do you think your doing, Get away from me." She screamed back at me. This girl was like a feisty chihuahua and I was here for it , everything about her was just so, hot, unfortunately my day dreaming of her was interrupted when she gave me a hard slap to the face and walked out, I left the closet too but saw the girl was no where to be found.

Dosent matter. I will find her and she will be mine