Chapter 1: The bet

Start from the beginning

"Deal."
i immediately answered.

"When is the exam gonna start there?"

Brother:"Tommorow."

"Tommorow? Whatever, I'll try to attend it."

Brother: "Heheh.. ok"

The next day went by and the exams began to be held in that school.

Obviously, I attended it for 20 dollars of course.

during the exams, i was too dumb to know anything and only added random answers on the paper she-

---------
WAIT!

Before i continue the story line,Ill tell you what "awakened academy" is.

[Awakened Academy]
A prestigious school only opened for one of the best awakened students.
Most students who attended there are usually from Prestigious families.
The school provides Dorms that are basically luxurious, Expensive food that you don't even need to pay for and a lot of materials that if u break something there, you don't even have to pay for the damages and just write a letter of apology.
But that same school Is also extremely strict.
so strict that if u break at least 3 rules in that school, you are immediately expelled!
Im not even sure how many students have been expelled there every year.
Anyway, Children who aren't from prestigious families have a hard time going into that school since the pay fee is like over $10000 a month.
But for scholars, They can only pay about 60% of the fee.
For the lessons,It's also extremely hard. Along with clearing dangerous dungeons that are considered as Group projects.
Some Students thought that the lessons are soo hard that they even dropped out due to the stress they have been through.

Yikes... i feel bad for them.. but anyway,

Awakened academy has its own ranking system from S-F ranks. There are about mostly B ranks in that school and the S ranks are considered rare and one of the best.
It's still a good school tho, Except that u have to go through school pressure life like bullying, rumours, gossip and stuff.

Although that is normal for every school.

There are also strict teachers that can do whatever they want as long as they can teach the students.

There are other students that are basically famous inside and outside of the school.

Unlike me who is so ordinary that nobody in the world will even know me,

So even if i did look like im half korean nor did i pass as a scholar,Nobody will give any attention to me unless i achieve something even better or shock them or something...

Also That school is only for awakened beings
so if you're not awakened.You can't attend it whatsoever.

For me, I was already awakened when i was 18. but ill tell you more about this later.

So basically.....This school is expensive,Only for best students and best scholars attend there and yeah.

---------
Now back to the story.

"What the...Why is it so hard..?...what ever ill just add random answers. its not like i would pass it anyway."

At first i was struggling a bit but i remembered that i was doing this to fail. So i briefly and calmy answered each paper with random answers that i made up.

As soon as the exams are done, There was a second exam.

Clearing a dungeon.

"oh.."

I began to regret the bet i made with my brother.

But fortunately, i survived clearing that dungeon. the group of people there cleared it for me,I mean, I'm so ordinary that people cleared it without noticing me.