Chapter 1

"YES!" Your fist pumped up in the air. "I finally have enough!"

"Huh? Enough for what?" Pardofelis asked, counting her money.

"A limited edition Kevin Kaslana figurine!"

Pardofelis eyes lit up in surprise. "Y/N, that figurine is super expensive!" Can meowed, curious.

"I know, right? But I've been saving up for ages. Now I can finally get my hands on a fly Kevin figurine!" Your eyes glittered as you dreamed putting the gleaming figurine on display.

"I hope the figurine ships as quick as a wink for you," she said.

"Thanks, Pardo. I'm going to place the order right now!" You pulled out your laptop and searched online for the figurine, excitement flowing through your veins.

You clicked on BUY, but... it doesn't seem to be going through? "Oh wait... " Your face drooped. "It sold out."

"Awww no!" Pardofelis eyes drooped. "I hate it just when you're about to purchase something, it's already out of stock last minute!" Can scratched the floor, hot under the collar.

Of course, you did feel very upset. You worked hours effortlessly! Now you had to wait a couple months again before the figurine restocked.

"It's fine, Pardo! I'll just wait another couple months, no biggie," you told your friend.

"Are you sure? Alright. I'll remind you when it's back in stock!" Pardofelis gave you a big hug. You smiled, grateful to have a friend by your side.