CHARACTERISTICS

-when you text him you are craving something, he'll get it and be at yours in 10 minutes.

-loves when you dress up, but prefers when you dress down (comfy). Makes him feel that you feel safe around him.

-even if you insist on paying for meals, he'll still pay and give the excuse "I just got paid" or "I invited you to dinner".

-people think your first kiss was on camera, but it was secretly in a park for a picnic.

-loves hugging you from behind

-invites you to his house and answers the door with his batman mask on

-asks to watch deadpool with you EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

-You're his main thing he posts on Instagram.

♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡

How he announced you guys were dating:

*just imagine this is the Tonight Show, ok*

Jimmy Fallon: so Walker, this picture on your Instagram of you and y/n hugging went viral. With the caption "Btw Y/n is pookie for life". Can you elaborate on that?

Walker: yea actually me and Y/n talked about this just before the show and let's just say I'm not on the table anymore guys. That means he is no longer single :)*

Jimmy: Really! Well you heard it here first, Walker Scobell and this mystery Y/n girl are together. Cam I ask how long this has been happening for?

Walker: I believe since March. We met in a restaurant and we've been in love ever since, so....

'Audience awwwwsss'

Jimmy: well I think we'll have to leave it here folks, I'll see you in a few minutes with Taylor Swift.....