Filming

Charlie was right the rumours had slightly died down, not completely but atleast it wasn't people biggest focus.

The first day on set was pretty easy, they mostly filmed just dialogue scenes, when Julia wasn't needed on set she would hang out in her trailer like most of the cast did.

Judas
yo do you wanna run lines together.

Jules
Yeah, at my trailer or yours?

Judas
Yours
seen just now

⁎⁑✻❀✻⁑⁎

Just as Julia read the message he knocked at her trailer door, she got up and opened the door "hey pretty girl" he said, "hey pretty boy" she said, "hey now we did not agree on that nickname" he said with a laugh.

The pair went back and forth helping each other with their up coming scenes, this lasted about half an hour till the pair agreed they knew it inside and out now.

"Let's watch something on netflix" Charlie broke the silence, "alright what do you wanna watch" Julia asked him, "Something funny" he replied, "Grown ups?" Julia said, "yess" He said grabbing Julia's Laptop and bringing it over.

The pair got comfortable on the couch and set an alarm for when they had to go to costume and make up.

The alarm went off halfway through the movie, "you best believe we are finishing this movie after" Charlie said looking at Julia with a smile on his face, Julie found her eyes wandering from his eyes to his lips.

The silence between the pair was loud but neither of them dared speak up, like magnets the pair were drawn closer to each other, till the pair were so close they were almost touching "can i kiss you" Charlie said, "you didn't have to ask" Julia said with a smile, "yeah but like consent and all" he said while leaning in.

The pairs lips connected and it felt like everything else just melted away and they were the only two people in earth, Julia pulled away "sorry that was a mistake" Julia said leaving hastily.

Julia instantly regretted what she said but she just didn't know if it was just a laps in Charlie's judgement and didn't want to get hurt.

Julia got to hair and make up, got her make up done and got into costume and headed to set eagerly trying to avoid Charlie.

♥✧⁎⁑✻❀✻⁑⁎✧♥

she finished up filming for the day i'm headed home debated calling Charlie and explaining what happened earlier, but she decided against it because she assumed he felt the same way about the kiss.