Rumours

The day after games night everyone was helping clean up and started to get picked up one by one until it was just Charlie and Julia left.

"Let's go get lunch somewhere" Charlie said, "ok where" she asked, "there's this coffee shop near by that i've heard is very good, "Alright" the two of them get ready and headed out.

♥✧⁎⁑✻❀✻⁑⁎✧♥

When the pair arrived that coffee shop and walked over the the counter "Hey, what can I get for you" she asked, "i'll have a latte and a croissant, please" Julia said with a smile, "and for you" the waitress asked charlie but the way she said it sounded like she was flirting, Julia couldn't explain why this made her jealous, they were just friends right and Charlie is a good looking guy so of course there would be people flirting with him "um just a latte and a pain au chocolat" he responded.

The pair payed for their food and sat down at a table outside and waited for the waitress to bring it for them, "so how do you feel about filming starting next week" Charlie asked her, "I don't know, i mean on one hand i'm really nervous, but on the other i'm really excited" she told him, "don't be nervous" he said while reaching over and holding her hand, it felt so right for both of them but neither of them knew if the other felt the same.

The waitress came over with the food and drinks, she looked down at the pairs hands, "i'm sorry about earlier I didn't realise he had a girlfriend" she said with a smile, "oh he's not my boyfriend" Julie responded, She cursed herself out in her head, she regretted not just smiling at the girl, "oh, sorry you just look like a couple, enjoy your food" the waitress said turning red and speeding away clearly embarrassed.

"I need to take some pictures first" Julia said before Charlie had the chance to eat or drink anything, he tried to move anyway from the food, "Not a picture of the food, a picture of you" she said with a laugh, oh right" he awkwardly said putting up the peace sign.

♥✧⁎⁑✻❀✻⁑⁎✧♥

By the time the pair had finished their food as well as chatting it had gotten a bit darker "let me take a picture of you now" Charlie said pulling out his phone, Julia posed, "This is a good one" he said looking her in the eyes, this lasted and few seconds until they were both snapped out of it "I suppose we should get going" he said getting ready to leave as they started getting up to leave it started to leave "I think i'm gonna go get another pain au chocolat for the road" he said running inside.

Soon he returned and headed towards Charlie's car "we should go bowling" he said, "yess" Julia said in agreement, what they didn't realise was that a social media influencer who's whole career was built on posting stuff about famous people had snapped a picture of them returning to charlie's car.

♥✧⁎⁑✻❀✻⁑⁎✧♥

The pair finished up bowling and headed home, "No, you can't claim losing at bowling on the bowling ball" Charlie said with a laugh, "I can and I will" Julia smiled at him

They arrived at Julia but instead of going in the pair decided to go for a walk round the area Julia lived in, "Why did you want to be an actress?" Charlie asked, "I used to perform in my school plays and musicals and from there i found my love for acting" she responded "how bout you?" she said after a pause, "your probably going to laugh but i watched stranger things and i just knew i wanted to be and actor" he said looking at her, "that's not stupid that's cute" she said smiling back at him.