Looked like we had to go another round before we could leave the city.

Dobermann: Our communications have been restored, and I've contact O.P.D. They'll be joining up with us shortly! But this blasted...

Nearl: Watch out, she's holding onto explosives!

As if just to showoff, she detonated some explosives.

Dobermann: I still can't get in touch with the recon team!

"I have a bad feeling about this."

Amiya:...Who exactly are you?

???: I don't expect you to know who I am.

There was something off about this new enemy. In one hand I saw a detonator with multiple triggers on it, telling me she had plenty more explosives in the area. and in the other I saw what appeared to be the small version of an M4. (Looks like an Mk 18 CQBR).

???: But, I know that person next to you.

Amiya: Is Reunion... going to continue fighting us?

???: Hey, hey, don't be like that. I have no love for that "she-dragon", Talulah. I'm not even cut out for this goaltending buisness. It's a pain to have to rush over here after a long day of work.

I leaned over and whispered to Dobermann.

"She sounds more like a mercenary."

Dobermann: Why would a mercenary be working with Reunion?

"It's usually about the money...however something about her feels more...unhinged."

???: You know it's rude to whisper about someone when their right here?

"Sorry"

???: Anyway... So for the sake of future cooperation, why don't we exchange some pleasantries first? You may simply call me... W. I've waited a long time to see that person next to you.

I moved closer to the Doctor.

Amiya:...Doctor?

W: Doctor Faith Hale. I have a few questions I'd like to ask her. Would you be so kind as to give us some... alone time?

I then stepped between her and the Doctor.

"I don't think so."

Instead of retorting she began to look me over.

W: You don't look like a Rhodes Island Operator, but you don't appear to be a mercenary either. Who are you?

"I guess you can call me the new guy."

W: Interesting...Very Interesting~

Something about the way she said that sent a shiver down my spine.

Nearl then stepped right beside me.

Nearl: You're waisting your breath.

W:--Don't be hasty. I have some information you might be interested in. Actually, we just met some slick fellows... Quite skilled, and dressed just like you guys. Though their camouflage might have been enough to fool Ursus, I saw right through their little trick~

That's expected of a seasoned veteran.

Amiya: Could they be from the recon team? I'm glad... that they're safe...

W: Little bunny, are you their leader?

Oh no. Amiya looked shocked.

W: I'm quite curious, what charm do you hold over them... so that they'd give their lives so enthusiastically and unremorsefully for you?