Exit (éxito), I guess

- Ena... I...d. Pol said something, but I was so asleep and with so much headache that I went back to sleep.

I don't know how much longer I spent sleeping after Pol told me something but I heard my name louder and louder.
-Ena!. Pol said
I didn't want to make the slightest effort to answer it, I only made a small noise with my throat. I noticed my posture, Pol and I were hugging lying on a bed covered with a very heavy and warm blanket, we didn't have a pillow but Pol's arm made me a pillow.

I slept again, I guess we both went back to sleep because Pol stopped talking to me, I don't know why that upset me and I opened my eyes suddenly.
- What!. I told Pol to answer to what he wanted to tell me.
Pol was with his cell phone, but i knew he was playing that game of cats cooking soup. Pol's arm covered my eyes and I could only see his face, I couldn't see around.
-Ena!, where are we?! Do you remember anything at night? He told me and he put away his cell phone
Now I could see around me ...and...I couldn't believe it.
We were in a giant bed, inside a giant room, with a giant table, chair, door, window and a giant closet. I was speechless. This was a dream, or something, we had stayed in an ethyl coma from drinking so much last night, clearly it was that, we drank almost a whole bottle of Aquavit.
- What do you remember from last night? I asked Pol ignoring that he had asked me before.
- Well... what I remember I think it didn't happen, we drank a lot, I remember a stampede of animals, and then I think I cried because your cell phone broke and I took a picture of it, I think, and then I remember that a giant came to talk to us and my brain went into air plane mode at that surreal moment but now this explains that the giant was real, and that we are at his house.
Pol answered me with his eyes closed while he was sitting on the huge bed, I didn't want to get up because I knew that if I did, my head would hurt even more.
-I remember the same thing, but my cell phone didn't break, it was the Aquavit, it broke on the ground, I also remember that we ended up talking to the giant and I guess he took us to his house, I also guess he's not a monster. I said.
- I don't think he's bad, he's put us in a bed. He said. Everything seems unreal. He continued.
-Yes. I said.

I joined to hug Pol because I started to get a little cold, indeed my head hurt when I did. We both looked at the room without doing anything else, all the room was white. Why weren't we scared? We were in a fucking giant's room. After a moment of silence, noises were heard behind the huge white wooden door. Pol and I hugged each other very tightly and he kissed me on the forehead.
-Well, if we end up dead, I'm glad to be accompanied with you. He told me
I hugged him tighter.
- Don't say that, we're going to be fine, thank goodness we're together. I said

Huge and heavy steps got closer and closer, suddenly they stopped, the giant seemed to be right behind the door to be about to open it and enter the room.
There was a silence, Pol and I stared at the door. And... the big presence gave three small knocks to the door. Our heart began to beat very fast and so did our breathing. After a few seconds it was heard how the big presence from behind the door touched the knobe and turned it by opening the door.
A giant dressed all in white, with very pale skin and white hair entered the room. Pol and I were petrified, we didn't know what to do, we didn't know what was going to happen, and our head hurt a lot from migraines to start running or screaming.

-Hello, sorry for entering, I wanted to see if you had already gotten up, have you slept well? The giant asked.
We stared at him while we were still hugging each other and we didn't say anything, well, we didn't know what to say because of the confusion we were having.
- Are you okay? Are you cold? The giant kept asking us.
He didn't get close, he was at the entrance of the door, he had only entered the room a little.
- Where are we and who are you? Pol finally said, but he said it very quietly.
- Excuse me? It's just that I haven't heard you well. The gian said
The giant got a little closer to where we were. Pol hid his face towards the giant and put his face back from me.
- Where are we and who are you? He said louder again.
The giant stared at us.
- You don't have to be afraid, you are at my house, well my father's, you told me that you had no place to sleep and I offered you to come here and you said yes. He said
We continued with the same position Pol kept hiding his face behind me and I kept looking at the giant with my idiot face without knowing what to do.
-You can go whenever you want, just ask me. The giant said and turned around to leave the room.
-we don't remember what happened last night! I said before the giant left.
The giant turned around and looked at me again, I swallowed saliva almost without being able to swallow because of how dry my throat was.
-well...Yesterday I went down to the human village and found you... the giant began to say.