field trips with jealousy

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

pov miyu

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

'ugh how can they even stand her.' miyu thought as she sat in one of her lady adequate classes. fixing her nails with a nail file she was using with her magic surrounded it. moving the file in ways she wanted. 'that should be me.' miyu humors herself with the thought of being surrounded by the other princes. laughing, in her head of course she waits for her plan to click into place before making her next move.

seeing how the annual dancemit was coming up. it was a royal ball most princes asked their beloved to along with the chance of asking for their hand of marriage. miyu being delusional as always, chided to herself over the fact that her ever so lovely boyfriend oikawa was going to ask her. after all she was the fairest of them all, miyu smirks to herself deviously.

class was soon dismissed and miyu stands up, her belonging follow behind her while using her magic to make it float and follow. oikawa meets her in the hallway, outside of her classroom. he offers her his arm his eyes glowing a haunting purple as he sets his sights on miyu. like mist in front of his eyes, oikawa does miyu's bidding.

oikawa gives miyu what appears to be a loving kiss to her temple as he pulls her into his side, his arm moving to go around her shoulder pulling her closer. after the incident that happened in the gardens not too long ago, of her doing obviously. the dragon testing was ceased to end over fifteen years ago but since the academy is located on aoba johsai all she had to do was weasel her idea into oikawa acting as if it was his own. meaning it was brought back, as torment to kanna.

however, when miyu was notified that kanna was alive after the incident she was all but happy. her anger spiked along with the usage of the magic stored in the amulet that lay across her chest glinting. with in her next small plan rolling into action miyu couldn't help but smile evilly as she and oikawa stalked down the hallways of the academy.

the heels miyu was wearing click against the hard cement flooring as her beautifully crafted almost ballgown like dress fluffed with each step, students that were in the halls, stopping and bowing to them as they passed. afraid of what miyu might do if they step out of line.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

pov kanna

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•.

kanna sat on a bench outside the academy, humming to herself as she worked on some homework that was assigned. kageyama, someone kanna recently got to meet thanks to a certain tangerine, was stationed near her. hinata not being able to be by her side at the moment, entrusted him with watching over her. only because he was afraid something like the dragon incident would happen again and god forbid that hinata would let anything happen to his best friend.

she tried getting kageyama to sit closer to her but him being stubborn stayed stationed a couple feet away and stood guard. it slightly unnerved kanna but understood he was only doing what he was trained to do. soon a rather tall blonde with glasses and a green haired boy start walking over to where kanna was.