fall in love with sister's hisband-3

Start from the beginning

Jungkook : who is talking, who spread her legs for random guys. Huh... Do you think we are blind huh....

Jennie :  you..... You are tge real whoar and now your are accusing me. Do you have any evidence to prove i am a who®e like you.

With that she triex  to slap jungkook but the next moment she fell on the floor covering her face. Taehyung hugged  jungkook in his arms who is lenching  his hand in othercs shirt tightly.

Taehyung : dare to raise your hand against my bunny, you Will see the real hell sl.t.

Jennie laughed loudly and Starts to scream her lungs out. Soon mr & mrs jeon ran  there . Jennie cried loudly.

Jennie : appa... Mom look at them .....  they are cheating behind me. Jungkook is seduce my husband. And because of jungkook, hr slapped me.

Taehyung : what..... Your husband.... When..??

Jennie : what the hell are you talking taehyung... You and i are married for one years and.......and  you are asking when.!!!? Are you gone insane kim taehyung.

Mr. Jeon : taehyung... Did you slap my daughter.

Taehyung : yes so what. She raise her filthy hand towards my baby, do you think i eill stay clam!!!?  . If anyone lay on a fingure on him i will rip them apart.

Mr. Jeon : she is your wife taehyung. ( to mrs. Jeon) why are  you  being silent. Your brother's son is doing wrose things and your son is cheeting his own sister.

But she stayed silent.

Jennie : ( face crying) mom. I want my husband. Tell jungkook to leave him. I want him. I want my husband

Jungkook : whose husband..... For your kind information he is my husband.

Jennie : hhahahh good joke jungkook. He is still leagally my husband and you are talking he is your hisband. Wow... Are you gone insane after slept with him.

Taehyung : who told you we are legally married... Huh.....

Mr. Jeon : shut up taehyung. We are not blint or jokers. She is your wife.

Taehyung : tsk. I kim taehyung married with jeon jungkook two month ago. We love eachother so we got married so what???

Jennie : stop it. How dare you. Huh..... Wow marry him when i'm still here as your wife. Hahaha. You are going to pay for this kim taehyjng. I will show you bastered.

She grabbed  her phone and diled her advocate's number and taehying also called his advocate.

Now everyone is sitting in living room along with their advocates.

Jennie : ( to her lawyer) file a  case against him for cheating behind me.  he married another guy when i'm still his wife.

Her. Lawyer : but.... Ms. Jeon there is a problem.

Jennie : what proplem.

Jimin ( tae's lawyer): you are not his wife anymore.you your self signed the devorce paper two month ago.

Jennie : WHAT THE HECK....

Her. Lawyer : that's true ms. Jennie. here check it yourself.

She grabbed the papers and read it with wide eyes. Taehuung just sat  with jungkook and played with his fingures

Jungkook : hyung.... Plzz stop for a moment.

Taehyung : jimin will handle it bunny. Let me babe...

Jungkook chuckled at his sulky husband.