"I like it a lot. Because I can't handle the hard liquor that you like." Because of my slightly defiant words, P'Night flipped himself over and straddled me.

"I don't want you to like that cocktail," P'Night said, using the tip of his thumb to gently rub my lips, as if he wanted to wipe away the taste of what I had just sipped.

"..."

"I think it's too light," he continued, his eyes sparkling with a charm that was playing with my heart once again.

"So how strong do you want me to like it?" I asked defiantly, putting my arms around his warm neck.

"Like me," P'Night said, and then he crushed his lips against mine in a hot, demanding kiss. Everything felt urgent as his warm tongue swept into my mouth, clearing it of the cocktail he didn't like.

He pulled away long enough to remove my shirt, then fumbled with the buttons on his own, carelessly tossing it to the floor before returning to kiss me again, this time with even more fervor His large hands began to explore my body, seeking out what he desired.

"Ah..." I couldn't help but moan as his warm hand slipped beneath the waistband of my pants, gently caressing me until I was fully aroused.

"You're so easy to wake up. Were you waiting for me?" His question, laced with a vulgar meaning, was accompanied by his gaze dropping down to inspect my naked body.

"Aren't you the easy one, P'Night?" I retorted, reaching down to cup his arousal through his pants. The thick material of his trousers could barely contain his eagerness.

"Go ahead and take a look," he challenged.

I don't like challenges, so I immediately pushed his muscular body down and switched positions with him.

P'Night sat against the headboard in a semi-reclining position, his eyes fixed on my every move.

I pulled off his pants and then his boxers, revealing a pair of famous brand black briefs, which were straining against the obvious erection underneath.

P'Night was even more ready than I was...

I stroked and squeezed his cock through the remaining fabric of his briefs, which were now barely concealing his straining member.

"Ah," he tensed slightly as I grazed my lips over the head of his cock. I started with gentle kisses, then flicked the tip with my tongue, circling it slowly until his stomach muscles tightened noticeably.

It was no easy feat trying to fit his massive cock in my mouth, so I pleasured him as best I could.

"Are you trying to kill me?" His lustful eyes met mine as he spoke, one hand reaching up to tangle in my hair and pull my head down to meet his thrusts.

His beautiful, thick cock was so large that the mere sight of it made my stomach clench with desire. It was becoming increasingly difficult to fit it all in my mouth, so I alternated between sucking the head and licking the shaft.

"Ahh... Zen," he groaned, running his thick fingers through his sweat-slicked hair. His low moan told me that he was thoroughly enjoying what I was doing to him.

I glanced up at him, taking in his look and expression. Only one word came to mind:

Ravishing.

I felt a gentle tug on my shoulder, and then P'Night pulled me up so that I was straddling him.

I was about to lower myself onto his hard cock, which was standing at attention, when P'Night's hands suddenly grabbed my hips and pulled me towards his face.