They come rushing in and Auntie Sue and Seth soon join.

They were doing some checkups on him.

"See? He's okay!" I smile at Seth who pulls me into a hug while crying happy tears.

I rub his back and sooth him.

After staying for a short while, I leave the family and drive back to La Push for Leah.

I park in front of her house and exit.

I was walking up to the door before I heard a snarl behind me. I turn with furrowed brows before realising.

"Leah" I grin widely and trot down the steps to hug her big cuddly wolf with snowy fur and ice blue eyes.

"You're so pretty" I compliment and she purrs as I brush her fur.

I smile down at her and Sam, Embry, Jake, Paul and Jared come out of the forest.

Leah turns to them with a snarl.

"Oh hey guys" I greet them.

"Like I told Embry and Jake, you're gonna have to get used to them one way or the other. Embry did, Jake is... a working progress" I tell Leah and she huffs in response.

"Guess what"

She turns to me.

"Uncle Harry's alive" I smile down at her and she yips before howling happily as I chuckle.

She shifts back behind a tree and I quickly rush into her house before giving her clothes.

Once she finishes getting dressed, she runs up to me and throws herself into a hug. I hug her back gradually.

"I saved Harry"

"What?" she furrows her brows. "How? It was a heart attack" she states.

"I'm not human" I blurt. "I'm a fairy with huge horns and wings and fangs and nails. I can shoot green fire/electricity and all forms of magic in green out of any part of my body. My spirit animal is a phoenix; deer and dragon and I'm immortal"

She looks at me with her mouth agape.

"Prove it" she crosses her arms.

I roll my eyes while caressing my amulet. She takes a step back out a fear.

"You're not deadly..  are you?" she asks. "I can be when I wanna be" I shrug.

I phase back and bring her into a hug.

"Welcome to wolfhood, pup" I chime and she shoves me off of her.

"Don't.call.me.a.pup" she warns.

"Puppy" I say quickly before running away as she chases me through the forest and her house.

✯✯✯

It was the next day and I was peacefully reading a book in the Cullen residence, alone while listening to a foresty rain sound to calm me since it wasn't raining today.