2

"Captain wants you on board." Changbin told the prisoners as he unlocked their cells.

It had been a week since the marines had been taken captive by the pirate group 3Racha, and a week since they had seen the sky.

On the surface the sun was half through it's course and there were so cloud nor wind. The pirates were at work, rowing in safety canoes in the shallow turquoise water. Others—like one Hyunjin recognized to be the captain's second in command, Han Jisung—were sleeping away in the sun, almost all with liquor in hand.

Changbin led the four the railings, where a short jumping plank was set as a diving board. Their eyes widened, realizing why the plank was there.

"This is it, you're gonna make us jump in shark infested waters!" Hyunjin grabbed his hair in despair.

"Do not despair, my dear prisoners," The captain came down the stairs from the wheel floor, "We aren't feeding you to sharks. You see, there's a shipwreck, and where's a shipwreck, there's treasure. Two of you will go get it."

Changbin walked forth with a grin and cut the bonds of two of them: blue haired Felix and the mysterious boy. They both stepped back but were blocked by a row of armed pirates.

"Don't worry, there's not much in this lagoon, just some jellyfish and eels," The muscular pirate giggled.

"I'm not going down there!" Felix opposed.

"Oh, but you are," said the captain, "or your friends get it."

Two men grabbed hold of Hyunjin and Seungmin, holding their swords up to the boys's necks. Felix gulped and looked over the edge of the ship, then jumped. The water was clear but cold, Felix waited for his partner to jump before plunging.

The boy was frozen, staring fearfully at the water.

"You goin' or nah?" Called a pirate.

"I think he needs help," Said Han who'd been woken up by the splash, "get on the plank, pretty boy."

Han held his sword tip to the boy's heart, making him reluctantly back up above the water. He glanced down nervously, then did something no one expected:

"I can't swim!" He yelled, "I'm a cook that was stationed on a boat but I can't even swim, I know how stupid it sounds. Please don't make me jump in there."

The pirates stared wide-eyed in disbelief, then a smile appeared on each's face. Laughter exploded, every one mocking the poor cook who couldn't swim.

"Alright then, let's send blondie!" Han said as he switched the two boy.

"What? No! I don't want to get wet for dirty pirates-"

He was cut off by water as Han had pushed him, done with the princess's attitude. Felix swam next to Hyunjin, then exchanged a quick word about having to do this. They went under.

The water stung their eyes but they kept swimming towards the shipwreck. Colourful fishes were leaving and entering the coral reef around the lagoon. It was truly a magnificent sight.

Felix saw an entry in the mouldy wood of the sunken ship. He tapped Hyunjin's shoulder and pointed to the surface. They swam back up to take their breath.

"I saw an entry, just follow me." Felix said, panting.

"Sure, let's just get done with this."