8

Arsalan POV:

   "Guys we're having breakfast first." I say starting the engine. "What do you all want to eat?"

   "Chinese food!" Talbiya shouts. Yasir turns his head to look at his sister. "Subha subha chinese pagal ho kya?" He says in disbelief. "Bhai please." Talbiya says. "No I am not going to eat nor will I let you." He says and sits straight. "Let her eat. Mujhe aur Hiba ko bhi Chinese hi khana hai." Iqra says looking at Yasir.

   "Guys Yasir is right." I say looking at them from the rear-view mirror. "What about south indian food?" Tariq asks from behind. "Hmm.....that's a good idea." Yasir says. Iqra nods in response. "We are going to a south indian restaurant than." I say as I take the car out of the parking lot.

   I glance at Airah to notice that she's been looking out of the window the whole time. Everyone is busy talking, laughing and all. I put my hand on the armrest and move my head closer to hers while driving. "What happened madam?" I ask slowly enough only for her to hear. She looks at me and then turns her head to the window again. "Kuch nahi." "Nahi kuch to hai." I tease. She turns to me. Her lips close to my ears. "Arsalan promise me that you will divorce me after a year." She whispers. Not that again. "Ha na Baba mein konsa tumhara Aashiq hu ki tumhare piche pade rahuga. I promise yaar. You don't believe me?" I say slowly. "Its not like that." She pauses for a second. "Whatever it is I don't care. I will give you a divorce because that's what you want and because that is your right." I say holding up my hand.

   "Ohooo kya romance hai." Tariq says from behind when he sees our sides of head closer to each other. Airah quickly sits straight and stares out of the window. I chuckle. "Guys can you guess who is the hottest couple in the Siddiqui mansion?" Tariq says in a loud voice.

   "Chup hoja kutte!" Airah shouts and throws an empty plastic bottle at him. Everyone bursts into laughter. "Aisi kya baat boldi mene?" Tariq says. "Tariq tu bas chup hoke Beth ja bhai warna Pitt jayega." Yasir says laughing. "By the way, what happened to Ziya?" I ask. "N-nahi nahi kuch nahi hua bas wo aaj subha se mood kharab hai." Hiba says.

After breakfast

   I notice a flower shop as I was sitting the car. I glance at everyone. Airah is busy on her phone. Iqra is talking and Yasir is staring at her.Hiba and Ziya are whispering to each to each other. Tariq and Talbiya are the loud ones, all laughing and giggling.

   I slowly get out of the car glad that no one noticed me. I make my way to the flower shop. I notice that they have black roses too. "How are these black?" I ask the florist curiously because black roses do not exist naturally. "Well actually if you soak white or red rose in black dye they become black rose." She replies. Breakups, divorce, and a fading relationship are all appropriate occasions for black roses. Black roses symbolism relates to the big changes that sometimes accompany romance. Since these flowers represent the end of a relationship and the start of  something new. A smile tugs on my lips as I ask the florist to give me a bouquet of 50 black Roses. I buy one red rose too.

   I return to the car. And close the door as I sit inside. Everyone looks at me with full attention. I sigh and give the black rose bouquet to Airah. "For you madam." Yasir gasps loudly. I look at him and he's already looking at me. Bro why did you bring her black Roses? He mouths. I smile and turn to see that Airah is already glaring at me. I shrug my shoulders, trying my best not to smile as I sit straight. Everyone else are okay because they dont know the meaning of flowers. And that's good. "Ziya." I call him. He hums in response. Maybe he actually is upset about that thing. "Take this brother." Iqra passes him the red rose. "This might lighten up your mood." I say.

   "Bhabhi aapke husband aap par cheat kar rahe hai can you believe it?" Tariq says appearing shock as everyone laughs. Soon later he gets one more hit from Airah. But this time it's a shoe, not a plastic bottle.